Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new kid sale

Default new kid sale

Ok so the wife is 5 months pregnant with our second child. This means I'm loosing my hobby room for a while so I'm going to sell off some stuff, OK actually alot of stuff. First ill start with the hulls.

#2***SOLD m4a1usr*** areomarine thunderbolt with a 3060 40-160 combo, rtr minus batts. This boat runs oval at 59-61mph and is completely dialed in. 750 plus shipping SOLD

#3***SOLD*** aeromarine avenger 44, twin 2280's, 40-160's. rtr including transmitter, no batts.750 plus shipping***SOLD***

#4SOLD dumas big swamp buggy, built with gorilla glue and west systems, huge outrunner and controller. The paint is full of pearl and gleams in the sun. 200 plus shipping.SOLD

#5***SOLD*** h&m yellow mono. I think its a no step? I really don't remember. comes with all hardware and looks new. 125 plus shipping*SOLD***

#6***SOLD blue and red mono is a toysports triton. self righting, comes with all hardware. looks new outside had a few controllers pop inside. great hull 200 plus shipping***SOLD***

#7 **SOLD** smallest yellow mono is a pistolero by bandit looks new. carbon fiber hull. Comes with all hardware. I ran this thing with a 1506 and it was insane. 70 plus shipping.**SOLD**

#8*SOLD*** the largest wooden rigger. fullers fx1. indestuctable, built with gorilla glue and west systems. fits 6s with ease, comes with fullers hardware. back hatch missing. 50 plus shipping
    ***SOLD***
    #9***SOLD*** small rigger with yellow sponsons is a blizzard. comes with all hardware and wire drive. 50 plus shipping***SOLD**

#10 rigged insanity rigger. It's built right. needs to be painted. no hardware 75 plus shipping

#11***SOLD*** h&m mr krabs never even touched it. I'll go 25 percent off the price of a new one free shipping***SOLD***

I know there will be lots of picture requests and questions, these will be answered in the order they were recieved. please be patient
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by duncanjerry; 04-22-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Default esc

You probably don't want to part with any 40-160's do you?

does the conquest have two 40-160's? if so that is pretty desirable....

yes the conquest has two 40-160's. I don't want to part things out yet. I have a couple of 240hv's new in box?

John, we missed you at the pond yesterday. Even Dirty showed up to hang out. Where are you running thesedays?

I'd be interested in one of the 240's if you have one extra laying around. Have you been fishing much? I have a 33' Searay we take out in the bay if you're interested in going sometime.

Talk to you later.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

John,
    Can I expect the Skater to be listed? If so... May I please have Dibs?
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jerry Please PM me with your bottom price for ITEMS #2 & #3 shipped to Mi 48065.

Also please include wind#s for the Lehners & software versions on all the Shultzes.
    ~~~~~~~~`Mach 5 racing'~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ****2008/9 MMEU LSO, 2008 LSH CHAMP****
    ~~~~~~~70 MPH Club Member!~~~~~~~~~

Default esc

How many dollars for the hv240's? How well does the conquest run?

I haven't been running at all lately, too many hobbies and not enough time. I have a bunch off controllers and motors laying around I plan on listing them on wednesday. I do belive there is a 40-160 new in box up there though.

are they the newer 40-160's in the conquest?

O and the skatter one of three boats I'll be keeping, I love that little boat!!

I'm sure they are the older ones, they work flawlessly though.

I'll take number 8. How much for shipping to 98345? Wow those prices are killer! I want to be inline for #2 as well. $750? Thats a steal.

John
    Change is the one Constant

can you find the 40-160 that you have and give me a price on it? I need another esc....... and again what kind of money for the HV240's?

The conquest runs great. There is a video on youtube somewhere, search jperrell or johnperrell.

Quote Originally Posted by duncanjerry View Post
    I haven't been running at all lately, too many hobbies and not enough time. I have a bunch off controllers and motors laying around I plan on listing them on wednesday. I do belive there is a 40-160 new in box up there though.
    No problem, I'll wait and watch. Meanwhile, you'll have to give me a call so we can go fishing if you can get away.

You'll have to let me know if you decide to offload any of your smaller props.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I have one 40-160 and two hv240's all new. 350 each plus shipping

is the 40-160 a newer model or no? and does it come with a program card or is it just the dip switch thing?

dipswitch thingys

I don't need the HV version. Thanks.

Sorry... so many questions.... is it watercooled?

watercooled

I'll take number 8. How much for shipping to 98345? Wow those prices are killer! I want to be inline for #2 as well. $750? Thats a steal.
    I'll get to the post office for shipping quotes tomorrow and get back to you then.

If its not the newest model I would go $275 and paypal instant payment..

Quote Originally Posted by duncanjerry View Post
    O and the skatter one of three boats I'll be keeping, I love that little boat!!
    Good choice John!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Very interested in the No Step Mono #5 and possibly the Triton #6. Any chances of more pics?? Would like first dibs on both if I could get some pics?

I would like #9 small rigger with yellow sponsons is a blizzard. comes with all hardware and wire drive. 50 plus shipping to zip code33810

here is some more pics of #5 and #7 as requested by oldguy. Both boats look like new.

I'm interested in the Conquest as a package please don't split anything up I'll take the whole thing.

I sent you a PM.......
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

I'm on my way back to work right now. I'll be back in touch after 5 pm.
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

here's some pics of the toysport for daggersfl. I almost kept this one but kept my synchron instead.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast