Thread: FDM Force 22 Hull for Sale

Default FDM Force 22 Hull for Sale

I was going to set this up for a sport boat using my EP-1 Outboard for power, but have decided I just don't have time for play boats... too much time spent working on the race stuff...

Hull is 22" long, ABS, and is in really good shape... It's bare, but I did spend a bunch of time making the trailing edge of the transom/bottom RAZOR sharp! Lots of room inside this one, and it's one of the few smaller sized boats with a V-Angle deep enough to handle some power, and also handle some rougher water...

Hull just needs a quick prep sand, the paint... I'd recommend Fusion by Krylon directly to the ABS... Sticks great! Then add your hardware (would be really cool with an EP-1 Outboard!) and go running!

Time to start a winter project??? How about $20.00 plus shipping (about $8.50 in the US) and it's yours...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darin Jordan; 09-15-2007 at 02:50 PM.
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

geez HOW many boats DO you have? every time you start sellin something you list like 4+ items at a time! wow I thought I had a lot of rc stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    geez HOW many boats DO you have? every time you start sellin something you list like 4+ items at a time! wow I thought I had a lot of rc stuff!
    Well... They're getting fewer everytime I post something for sale... but I still have a few... I think I have 8 right now in ready-to-race condition... with two more on the bench, and the parts for two riggers ready to be assembled... I also have another on the way...

It's addictive... but I have it under control...

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post

I but I have it under control..

uhh right! about as much control as it takes to hit the "proceed to checkout" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    uhh right! about as much control as it takes to hit the "proceed to checkout" button!
    Funny you should say that... Right after I responded to you... I placed another order with Steven!! He's holding a previous order for me and I asked him if he could ship them both at the same time, in the same package... so only ONE would show up at my doorstep... A little easier to explain to the Misses...

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Funny you should say that... Right after I responded to you... I placed another order with Steven!! He's holding a previous order for me and I asked him if he could ship them both at the same time, in the same package... so only ONE would show up at my doorstep... A little easier to explain to the Misses...

Haha! I am getting to where I start meeting the postman around the corner...