Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb miss vegas

Default Wtb miss vegas

Im looking for a in good shape miss vegas hull only.

uhhh, like hull and no hardware? or with hardware?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I have a MV first gen with a few blemishes. I'd let it go for a great deal. All you have to do is pay shipping. I'll post some pics if you want. All that happened was a lost signal and ran into a piece of bamboo. Its the yellow hull. It would be hull and HW
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

Quote Originally Posted by wolf IV View Post
    Im looking for a in good shape miss vegas hull only.
    Yay !! Go for it ! You & UB Hauled & me could then make a P-Sport Hydro race !!
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    uhhh, like hull and no hardware? or with hardware?
    with or with otu?? either way!

TTH,

If Wolf isn't interested in the MV hull I would be.

Josh/Tony/Jan,
    We might be able to have a 4 way P-Sport Hydro race then.......

Brad
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

Quote Originally Posted by FE Wannabe View Post
    TTH,

Josh/Tony/Jan,

Brad
    We are fortunate that the Seismic Amigos will allow us to race FE heats during their scheduled events. The next Amigos' race is July 10,11 at Legg. Plenty of time to get up & running. [ Since my MV is so pretty, I guess I'll have to stay out in front to avoid any dings ! ]
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    We are fortunate that the Seismic Amigos will allow us to race FE heats during their scheduled events. The next Amigos' race is July 10,11 at Legg. Plenty of time to get up & running. [ Since my MV is so pretty, I guess I'll have to stay out in front to avoid any dings ! ]
    Tony,
    That is good news. Now I really need a P-Sport Hydro.

Here you go Josh. This would be for hull,canopy,flexshaft and hardware only. Stinky nitro and servo are not included.Sorry pics are so big. I just wanted to show damage clearly.

* BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

ahhhh!!! mine mine mine:) let me know once you have the cost worked out and ill pp you asap!

Just remember this next time I need something you have 4 sale!!!

NO PROBLEM.

very nice deal there,sure you cant beat it but i did see one at the OSE store in the clearance section for like 140.00,,,,nice hull i have a damaged one doing bondo on it wright now....

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROJERRY View Post
    very nice deal there,sure you cant beat it but i did see one at the OSE store in the clearance section for like 140.00,,,,nice hull i have a damaged one doing bondo on it wright now....
    "OUT OF STOCK".. I SAW IT TOO. THANKS FOR THE LOOK OUT THOUGH!!!!

that MV was sold like a year ago!!!

hey were all looking out for each other, i can apriciate it :)

Nuttin like brotherhood

TTH,

Josh/Tony/Jan,

Brad
    ill keep my eyes pealed for one for you!! if you want one keep this post going and im sure one will pop up!! plus your not gonna wanna just sit and watch the vegas challenge !!! plus i dont share very well

Quote Originally Posted by tth View Post
    Nuttin like brotherhood
    too bad evry body on here couldnt just meet at a lake in the middle ...3,000 plus guys, man thats F.E heaven! were talken a huge lake with a 5 story pit/driver stand and beer and hot ladies in rescue boats!! ahhhhhhhh

Now if only all our wives and G/F would see things like we do.......

HAHA NO KIDDING!!! My wifes on the way out, but this would have made our last 4 years a lot better!! thank God ive got two boys that love em!!! Ha , 3 against 0ne

I hear that, Sorry for the late post on the hull i just saw it yesterday saw this thread and thought hay just saw one off those blaaa blaaa,no biggy...PS mine was already converted to FE but no electronics and damaged, im putting a blackjack/elam motor and esc in mine hope it flys...made an aluminum motor mount for it last week, fininsh body work, paint and blaaam im crusin...

Josh,

Great score buddy!

I may end up just running my N2 Sport Hydro, that you saw, with the 2S packs in series instead of parallel and changing out my motor to a 10L so I can run with you guys in P-Sport Hydro. It is on the smallish end of P-Sport at 24" but as long as I can find clean water I may be able to hang with you guys once it is dialed in.

You got your hands full with hydro builds now, time to get crackin'!
    I want to see those bad boys in action.
    Have a good one bud.
    Brad

Josh,

Great score buddy!

I may end up just running my N2 Sport Hydro, that you saw, with the 2S packs in series instead of parallel and changing out my motor to a 10L so I can run with you guys in P-Sport Hydro. It is on the smallish end of P-Sport at 24" but as long as I can find clean water I may be able to hang with you guys once it is dialed in.

You got your hands full with hydro builds now, time to get crackin'!
    I want to see those bad boys in action.
    Have a good one bud.
    Brad
    clean water!!! i doubt it will be that clean follownig us yea, ive got three in a matter of two weeks, no make it four

Josh I will ship your hull tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how much shipping is......

Quote Originally Posted by tth View Post
    josh i will ship your hull tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how much shipping is......
    sounds great buddy!!! Soooo stoked! Bondo is waiting to greet her :)

Josh,
    I will be looking for some clean water as I am about to lap you sucka's.

hulls in the mail.. woohoo!!! FE WANnabee( Brad) 45 mph today!!!! lookin good buddy!

Thanks Josh,
    We had a fun time, too bad I had to leave before all the fun was over.
    By the way, it was 46.2 mph, don't cheat me out of my 1.2mph! LOL
    Now I just need to figure out why the caps were getting hot. I will check out my datalogger and see what kinda amps I was pulling down with both props. It may have been an issue with the stuffing tube alignment to the motor which may have put a bend in the flex cable, which was induced by the lowering of the strut.
    Hope to see you next weekend.
    Brad
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

opps!!! 46.2 mph your right! when you gonna be at legg?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast