Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtb miss vegas

Quote Originally Posted by wolf IV View Post
    opps!!! 46.2 mph your right! when you gonna be at legg?
    I think I will be there on Saturday, but I will play it by ear.

I think I know why the Caps on the ETTI ESC got hot (170 degrees). Look at the attached data log chart.
    I was pulling over 130 Amps and 975 watts at times and all this on a Feigao 6L on 2S2P!
    The stuffing tube alignment appeared fine so I don't think there was any binding and everything feels smooth and free spinning.
    Maybe that 38x55 is a little to much for that setup. The batteries were fine at 110 degrees and I forgot to measure the temps on the motor. The add on cap board was 130 degrees.
    Let me know what you think.
    Brad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

Quote Originally Posted by FE Wannabe View Post

I think I will be there on Saturday, but I will play it by ear.

I think I know why the Caps on the ETTI ESC got hot (170 degrees). Look at the attached data log chart.
    I was pulling over 130 Amps and 975 watts at times and all this on a Feigao 6L on 2S2P!
    The stuffing tube alignment appeared fine so I don't think there was any binding and everything feels smooth and free spinning.
    Maybe that 38x55 is a little to much for that setup. The batteries were fine at 110 degrees and I forgot to measure the temps on the motor. The add on cap board was 130 degrees.
    Let me know what you think.
    Brad
    motors too hot!! less rpm more prop. but she ran soooo good!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12