Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 52" G Freak needs more power

You mean with just 12 pages... January, February....

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post

At the very least the " G-Freak Homies " should throw in a calendar to clock the speed of this thing
    LOL Nice one !!

Quote Originally Posted by Xcesive8 View Post
    For those that didnt look into there other video's for more ***** and giggles.
    Check this out!

IT GETS BETTER!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MERIDIAN.../5/AZPlim37xDs

I could close my eyes and just listen to this and still piss myself laughing lol
    Im off to modify my hatch on my HPR, thanks to Gfreak it will run cooler on hot days this way, and no water will get in anyway.
    Incase of Gfreak withdrawls, heres another good fix of prime knowledge :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx9k1ba2G38
    Now wait a minute, don't make fun of this poor guy; he can't even afford shoes !
    Besides, he's probably so hungry he has to eat the "batteries in cereal " that he points out. [then again, it could be a secret trick to cool the batteries even more] - [ Hey Bro, my batteries are getting kinda' warm ; can I borrow some Corn Flakes ? ]
    Last edited by properchopper; 02-16-2010 at 09:56 AM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Couldn't resist, left a comment... Even if one reads it and saves his pocket it is something...

It certainly is a nice paint/decal scheme. Don't know about that Stage 5 stuff --- that scares me, think I'll stay with my Twin Jolly and Mean machine!

Just to fast that Stage 5 stuff!

You know you used to be able to buy upgrades for Gran Sports ... I think they came in Stage packages ! You know Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, .... etc .... ! Stage 5 must have a Garrett turbo tucked up under the deck - to get them volts and amps moving faster!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

The 32" version looks like it runs a lot better than the big one. Their video taking sucks! They never let a boat run long enough in the straights to tell anything about the speed! These guys are money makers, NOT model boaters!

http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/budcat
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Masking Tape works wonders for sealing hatches, especially when used in conjunction with an Air Scoop built into the cowl; keeps all those Top O DaLine components MUCH COOLER - - HAW !!!

What all of you idiots are forgetting one really important detail....its pretty.

I bet water cant even flow thru that mess of tubing and splices

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    What all of you idiots are forgetting one really important detail....its pretty.
    Much like, and in the same species as your average French Poodle .
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

It's a bar ornament...an accessory to your play room. Something that you have hanging on the wall as you and your buds pound down copious amounts of beer dreaming of riding in the real thing.

Is that a KB45 motor?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

If they would sell the boat without the motor and esc they would probably get some buyers for that configuration.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

What's up with the battery cooling! Jeeeez. Don't they know we WANT our batteries to heat up so you get the most potential out of them? Just more techie window dressing.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

It's a good thing they don't run long enough to heat up the cells. We've already established that LiPo have a happy temperature. Cooling one side of the plates will really make a mess eventually. They should run those cats for 4 minutes and then give us some numbers. Maybe a couple of turns at 3/4 throttle would be nice too.

I can't help but wonder what those cats are actually capable of. $350 for the 32 with hardware isn't that nutty. I've paid 300 for a bare hull before. That was for a proven boat though. They're a little crazy with their staging prices though.

You would think they could find someone a little better versed in FE to be their spoksmen. Aren't they in Florida. They should hire Chris Harris or something. If they don't care about real FE nut jobs they'll probably do fine with the approach they're taking.

They is purtty though..

This Reeks of an Elaborate HOAX . . . .

...they do not have to worry about cooling the LiPos!!! Running this boat without taping the hutch will suck in enough water to keep everything cool enough.... Besides, allthe plumbing in there is for pumping the water out using the flex pipe and flexible electrick pomp installed on soft rubber mounts.... hi hi
    Doby is right... She is pretty!!!!
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

haha It's like when your son comes home with that girl you don't want him to date. "Son, she's bad for you. Sure, she'll make you smile, make you feel all warm and fuzzy, you'll be king of the world, wahooooo!.......then she'll rip your heart out!"

Then he says "but dad, she's sooooooo pretty"

how do you run lipos " in cereal" ?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf IV View Post
    how do you run lipos " in cereal" ?
    Listen to the barefoot expert in the first video from post # 28 in this thread. He says that the G-Freak "runs two batteries in cereal". They must be on to something

and uhh, and - and uhh this is about that for that. haha
    OMG did you guys see how the motor wobbles back and forth

Quote Originally Posted by mikesf View Post
    Can't someone report this guy somewhere as a scammer, it would save a lot of money to the newcomers to the hobby...
    I agree, I had serious questions about these boats and asked a senior member and he steered me clear. I feel bad for those who have purchased these without finding information from skilled boaters like those on this site.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    these are the same guys that were advertising with that chick in the tub!
    CONFIRMED lol....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-CAT-CATAMARAN...item4836e11776

Look at the end price tag... I wonder if she is included in the auction, that would somewhat justify the price
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

nothing like a little p*!***!***!***!** with your hobby...

geeese..

"ah yes, i will take that sig kit, some hobby poxy paint and O.S. max 40 .....and oh yeah, toss a hustler in there too...

In cereal!!!! haha With the battery plates and a long run you will be running in cream of wheat. Maybe you fill the hull with Captain Crunch and some milk to keep everything cool.

ahhh fun at someone elses expense.

Sure is purtty.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    In cereal!!!! .....Maybe you fill the hull with Captain Crunch and some milk to keep everything cool.....
    I think Rice Crispies would provide better flotation....

But....but....but its pretty.........................

Who? Boat or girl?...

HOT

I saw this too "G-FREAK HAS BEEN UPGRADING BOATS FOR YEARS !"

Never hear of em before now.

No no no... John W. Years is the actual name of their only client...

Haaha. You guys are Brutal on this company!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast