Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sarah Palin and Her Cheat Notes...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    It matters not whether Obama is a good or bad President to you people. You are bound to see him fail because he's a Democrat and how dare he presume to be the president, the uppity "N"! Don't deny it. It's there and it's real and it's palpable.
    Why do YOU keep bringing up his ancestry? Seems like the left is really upset that they couldn't get a white in there on their ticket.

Me, I'm still hoping Condi runs. Oh wait, I can't say that because she's both non-white and non-male, right?

Andy

PS - I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Did you get it?
    Spektrum Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    It matters not whether Obama is a good or bad President to you people. You are bound to see him fail because he's a Democrat and how dare he presume to be the president, the uppity "N"! Don't deny it. It's there and it's real and it's palpable.
    That's absolute CRAP!

We criticize BECAUSE he's a bad President... because his policies and political positions and ideals are bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our world standing, bad for our security, and bad for the future of my children.

I personally could give a rats ass HOW he gets his message across... it's the message itself that brings up the critique, along with the actions that follow. THAT is the target of MY criticism... along with pointing out the hypocricy of the Left's topics of issue.

These types of "takes" on the situation seem to be a staple of the liberal movement, and show just how bizarre some people can be and think.

Amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jet View Post
    On what planet is that true?
    I think that comment must have been based on his starting point... When you are already tilted Way to the Left... it's not as long of a trip to the far left as it would seem to be for those of us who are middle-right... You know... like the majority of the US... "mainstream media"??? Yah, right!

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    That's absolute CRAP!

We criticize BECAUSE he's a bad President... because his policies and political positions and ideals are bad for our economy, bad for jobs, bad for our world standing, bad for our security, and bad for the future of my children.

I personally could give a rats ass HOW he gets his message across... it's the message itself that brings up the critique, along with the actions that follow. THAT is the target of MY criticism... along with pointing out the hypocricy of the Left's topics of issue.

These types of "takes" on the situation seem to be a staple of the liberal movement, and show just how bizarre some people can be and think.

Amazing...
    For you, this may be total Crap. But for others, it is a reality. Think about it...In most new articles about Obama, count how many times there are references to his race. It's subtle, but nonetheless, there.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

It is a reality. Not saying that any of you feel this way, but there are plenty!

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Think about it...In most new articles about Obama, count how many times there are references to his race. It's subtle, but nonetheless, there.
    If it's "us"... how do you explain the completely UNSUBTLE comments by Chris Mathews... who is clearly way left... "For an hour, I forgot he was black"???

The left was CELEBRATING the fact that this guy was Black... Now it's somehow "racist" to mention it? Or is it only when a "righty" mentions it??

It's almost always the left that brings race into the issue... I say I don't like these policies, and you say "you're just saying that because he's black, you racist, nazi, pig"...

Most of those I know who are conservative, aren't caught up in the whole race deal... we could care less. It's the ideals and policies and character that matters... Seems to be the left that is obsessed with this, not us...

And, last time I checked... a good majority of those in the press are left leaning... at least in the so-called "mainstream"...

I wish people would get over this trival crap, and start focusing on the important stuff...

Like TOY BOATS!

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    Like TOY BOATS!

Andy
    Well.... that too! I was thinking more along the lines of real policies and National Security and how best to deal with taxes, etc... but certainly Model boats are a much better subject to discuss!!

If it's "us"... how do you explain the completely UNSUBTLE comments by Chris Mathews... who is clearly way left... "For an hour, I forgot he was black"???

The left was CELEBRATING the fact that this guy was Black... Now it's somehow "racist" to mention it? Or is it only when a "righty" mentions it??

It's almost always the left that brings race into the issue... I say I don't like these policies, and you say "you're just saying that because he's black, you racist, nazi, pig"...

Most of those I know who are conservative, aren't caught up in the whole race deal... we could care less. It's the ideals and policies and character that matters... Seems to be the left that is obsessed with this, not us...

And, last time I checked... a good majority of those in the press are left leaning... at least in the so-called "mainstream"...

I wish people would get over this trival crap, and start focusing on the important stuff...
    Again...another assumption. Didn't say "us" "them" "he""she"....It's just a general observation of the media.

As far as the important stuff....You mean how dependent Obama is on the teleprompter? Yep that one is a real deal breaker and will ultimately plummet this country into utter Kaos.

The media thrives on controversy. It's their bread and butter. It drives up ratings which in turn creates revenue thru advertising dollars. If no controversy exists, create it. Just remember that.

Remember "The Star" and "The Enquirer" tabloids. They have great circulation because they always print something controversial. Whether it be finding a 3 headed bigfoot or GW lounging around in his underwear drunk and crying everyday...(Both stories that were actually printed.)
    Government Moto:

73-year-old man robbed 3 banks to pay mortgage, police say http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb...es/news-metro/

Metro Atlanta foreclosures skyrocket this month http://blogs.ajc.com/business-beat/2...et-this-month/

Valley foreclosures not slowing down http://www.abc15.com/content/financi...eIs3DNiuA.cspx

Dallas/Fort Worth quarterly foreclosure postings jump 22% http://dallas.bizjournals.com/dallas...&ana=e_article

Number of New Yorkers at risk of losing their home to foreclosure surges, new statistics show.

http://www.nydailynews.com/real_esta...s_stats_s.html
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Darin wants to get over the trivial crap, then in the next breath he'll blame everything on the left. Left or right, they are people. People are greedy, especially politicians. Both side are going to bicker about bs to make the other look worse. They are on teams. Time to grow up and eliminate partisanship. It's like two professional basketball teams who both want to go on to win the big game. But, instead of playing well, they argue about who's shoes look nicer, or who's hair is the coolest. Now that would be entertaining! Stop the game at halftime and have a bickering contest. I'd watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Darin wants to get over the trivial crap, then in the next breath he'll blame everything on the left.
    Ummm... that quote was the last thing I said on the subject... so what was my next breath used for again???

That's what I thought...

I think you need to reflect on exactly who is blaming who here...

ok, sorry. more trivial crap i guessLet's reverse it to make you happy. "Darin blames everything on the left, then in his next sentence wants to get over the trivial crap. Maybe you can pick apart my statement again to prove a point.

ok, sorry. more trivial crap i guessLet's reverse it to make you happy. "Darin blames everything on the left, then in his next sentence wants to get over the trivial crap. Maybe you can pick apart my statement again to prove a point.
    That's MUCH better...

Dude... you need to lighten up and relax a little... I was just pulling your chain!

No hard feelings bro.

No hard feelings bro.

Me either, Dude... this bickering is kind of silly...

It's pretty entertaining. Taking the most benign subjects and turning them into political posturing. This goes to show you how much the media affects our lives. Do any of us really care if this woman reads crib notes from her hand? No. That's why these things get off topic so quickly. We act like Pavlov's dog when the media sensationalizes the most mundane topics. Salivating for more tidbits of an otherwise uninteresting topic. Not everything breaks down to left vs. right. Let's take off the party leashes and move forward from there.
    Government Moto:

I could care less if she reads notes from her hand. My point is that it's pretty stupid for the right to criticize Obama for using a teleprompter when their own use 'helps' to give a speech. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either! So the right should shutup about the teleprompter and the left should clam up about her palm notes! Besides, it's already been shown that Obama is a lot quicker on his feet without a prompter or notes than Palin is.

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    It's pretty entertaining. Taking the most benign subjects and turning them into political posturing. This goes to show you how much the media affects our lives. Do any of us really care if this woman reads crib notes from her hand? No. That's why these things get off topic so quickly. We act like Pavlov's dog when the media sensationalizes the most mundane topics. Salivating for more tidbits of an otherwise uninteresting topic. Not everything breaks down to left vs. right. Let's take off the party leashes and move forward from there.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345