Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin and Her Cheat Notes...lol

Did I say that it is only an American thing? NO. But, in my OPINION, that is what matters most to Americans. America is THE greediest country there is. Now, you may not agree with what I think, but that's fine. Don't put words into my mouth. Taking what I say, or type for that matter, whether or not you agree with it, then picking at something that you yourself got out of it is pretty FOX newsy if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Did I say that it is only an American thing? NO. But, in my OPINION, that is what matters most to Americans. America is THE greediest country there is. Now, you may not agree with what I think, but that's fine. Don't put words into my mouth. Taking what I say, or type for that matter, whether or not you agree with it, then picking at something that you yourself got out of it is pretty FOX newsy if you ask me!
    Would you say it's Oreillian?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

America is THE greediest country there is.
    It's also one of the most generous countries in the world.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

So? That wasn't what I was talking about either. Do you mean generous to it's own citizens, or to other countries? Or to celebrities and atheletes?

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Dude... further proof of just how far out in left field you are coming from...

If Danica was ugly, and a lesbian, and could drive like she drives... you guys would be all over her...
    The right thinks with their reproductive organs, that's fact. Here in Florida, I hear it all the time and see it... like cavemen is there anything else in life beside how a woman looks and how you'd like to do her... lets do a search on this forum, when John first picked her(correction, they threw her on him)..."dang she's hot"....who the heck cares.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    The right thinks with their reproductive organs, that's fact. Here in Florida, I hear it all the time and see it... like cavemen is there anything else in life beside how a woman looks and how you'd like to do her... lets do a search on this forum, when John first picked her(correction, they threw her on him)..."dang she's hot"....who the heck cares.

Yup... you've got it all figure out dude...

There is absolutely NO data, evidence, or even theory, that validates this rediculous and, quite frankly, not even conversation worthy statement... Your digging VERY deep now...

Your in denial... I'm gonna set you up with that A&E show...Interventions.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Yup... you've got it all figure out dude...

There is absolutely NO data, evidence, or even theory, that validates this rediculous and, quite frankly, not even conversation worthy statement... Your digging VERY deep now...
    Do a search of "Palin" on this forum. You will find many remarks that state otherwise.
    Government Moto:

I did a Google search "how do men feel about Sarah Palin" unanimously, it boiled down to she's "hot" and for the women she's "not" Repubs are voting with their eyes and sex organs.

Repubs are voting with their eyes and sex organs.
    Lumping us all together huh?,......... I do believe there some of us who think with the big head not the little one. Your reaching.

John

Curious.... Why do people who are not politicians, consider thierselves republicans or democrats?

Curious.... Why do people who are not politicians, consider thierselves republicans or democrats?
    You know if you actually take your comment on the serious side of citizenry effecting domestic government you are absolutely right. Party designation doesnt imply being in the right. Pretty deep subject to those rational.

John

Quote Originally Posted by m4a1usr View Post
    Lumping us all together huh?,......... I do believe there some of us who think with the big head not the little one. Your reaching.

John
    And they are the voices fighting to be heard. But, your right, it's not my intention to categorize our stereotype. But the few are being hijacked...thats why the electoral college is a must.

This is why politicians often seek celebrity endorsements...
    Government Moto:

You guys have completely lost your sense of reason and sanity... Your sources are rediculous, and your methods bear no resemblence to anything relating to logic...

And... as I've stated numerous times, but keep finding my self having to remind those of you on drugs... (you'd have to have a sense of humour, and listened to Seattle's KISW or KZOK in the early 80's to get the joke with that last statement... ) I'm NOT a Republican... I'm Conservative... not A Conservative... simply Conservative... Republican is a party... Conservative is a philosophy and principles...

Think about it for a minute or two... you'll get it eventually...

Do you really believe that a large portion of Sarah Palin fanatics didn' get on board because they think she's hot? If you believe that, then you must be living under a rock. Darin, do you do this--------> a lot in person?

You guys have completely lost your sense of reason and sanity... Your sources are rediculous, and your methods bear no resemblence to anything relating to logic...

And... as I've stated numerous times, but keep finding my self having to remind those of you on drugs... (you'd have to have a sense of humour, and listened to Seattle's KISW or KZOK in the early 80's to get the joke with that last statement... ) I'm NOT a Republican... I'm Conservative... not A Conservative... simply Conservative... Republican is a party... Conservative is a philosophy and principles...

I know you're a conservative. Believe it or not, some of us are too. We don't like big government or the way our government is operating. I just think it's funny how some in both parties blow the most trivial things out of proportion or reach deeply into the recesses of their vivid imaginations to criticize one man on just about everything he does. Sometimes it makes us look like libs. on just some of the things that get the media's attention. But if I did do drugs I would probably understand why they do it. But I don't so I can't.
    Government Moto:

Hey look at it this way. You guys can argue about who sucks, whos the best , what should be done and who will fix this and that. But EVERY single year the US gets worse and worse. More death , more crime , more dept, more war. But everyone promises us how there going to fix it. Total lies every year and there is nothing you can do to change it. We are in the hole for billions and we keep giving money away that just disapers.

Darin, do you do this--------> a lot in person?
    When dealing with these levels of lack of logic, I do...

No one is saying they don't think she's "Hot"... The fact that you guys are denying this makes me question some things about you...

However, over here on the correct side of the discussion, we don't see an issue with a woman being attractive AND having something valid to say... Where-as, you over there seem to think that an attractive woman can't possibly be intelligent, have good ideas, or even being worthy of your consideration.

Liberal??? Accepting??? Yah, right!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Hey look at it this way. You guys can argue about who sucks, whos the best , what should be done and who will fix this and that. But EVERY single year the US gets worse and worse. More death , more crime , more dept, more war. But everyone promises us how there going to fix it. Total lies every year and there is nothing you can do to change it. We are in the hole for billions and we keep giving money away that just disapers.
    You are correct, sir.
    Government Moto:

Lack of logic? Differing opinion maybe. Doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Doesn't mean you're ignorant. I know a lot of people who support Palin. I don't think any less of them. Now, you should hear them when Obama comes up. They are mostly just spewing ignorant propaganda, things they hear on Facebook, or certain news channels. Anyone I know that supports Palin, has nothing but outright HATRED for Obama. Truthfully, where I live a lot of it is spawned from racism. They will try to tell me it's not, then in the next sentence go on to call him a ni#*er. Gotta love northern Michigan.

When dealing with these levels of lack of logic, I do...

No one is saying they don't think she's "Hot"... The fact that you guys are denying this makes me question some things about you...

However, over here on the correct side of the discussion, we don't see an issue with a woman being attractive AND having something valid to say... Where-as, you over there seem to think that an attractive woman can't possibly be intelligent, have good ideas, or even being worthy of your consideration.

Liberal??? Accepting??? Yah, right!
    All kidding aside. Do you think she would make a good Presidential candidate?
    Government Moto:

Truthfully, where I live a lot of it is spawned from racism. They will try to tell me it's not, then in the next sentence go on to call him a ni#*er. Gotta love northern Michigan.
    This probably has some truth to it as well.
    Government Moto:

I would absolutely not lie about this. It is sad. People where I work look at me like i'm taking crazy pills when I challenge some of their BS. My boss, the owner of the business I work at is probably the worst, along with his 3 sons. He is constantly postin bs he get on the internet on a bulletin board in our break room. Not to mention, one of the worst racists I know. He spends at least half of his day bitchin about Obama, and on his pc researching new ways to bitch about him.

Unfortunately racism seems to permeate all reasonable discussions. Whether we're talking about politics, terrorism, immigration, etc. We look to find enemies in those that are different and fail to find the enemy within ourselves.
    Government Moto:

Rumdog - domwilson ...............I know people just like that and they are not only the most racist but know how to FIX EVERYTHING. These people i have named " ARM CHAIR WARRIORS" And that crap that comes out of there mouth day after day that seems to dominate every friggin conversation that comes up , somehow!!, is about as far as it will go.....nothing but ARM CHAIR WARRIORS trust me!!

And they will deny their racist attitudes They somehow always have a good friend who is black, Mexican, Muslim, etc.
    Government Moto:

Darin, no one has ever said anything about you being a wingy or tea bagger. I understand your a conservative...But your defending the The Republican party for reasons only you know of. There is nothing conservative about the republican party, they have a siphon tube stuck in the arm of every citizen, just like the democrats.

The division of the two clown parties is dividing this country. They keep us busy with the trivialities while they both run this country and the people who built/build it into the ground.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    It's also one of the most generous countries in the world.

Andy
    I found this interesting:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_446616.html

The US provides about 0.19% of our GDP as foreign aid. By virtue of the size of our economy that is a big number, but when compared to many other well off nations we are pretty much dead last as far as percentage of GDP goes.

Based on this metric, Sweden, Norway and Denmark are the most generous, while the U.S., among the wealthy countries mentioned, is the least.
    Don't get me started

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast