Thread: WTB 2 motor set up

Default WTB 2 motor set up

i have a 32"cat and i was going to run a single motor but am really wanting to set it up with 2. but i will need @esc and the hardware, if you have something that will worlk please let me know...maybe a trade or $$

I have a Castle Creations HV120, $230.

I have a set of Neu 1509 2/y motors both are brand new never run. Let me know if you are interested $125.00 each Shipped. Thanks
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

1509's how big of a esc will i need with those? could a 80amp work?

I would have used Hydra 120's.
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

ya , i dont want to spend the $ on 2 hydra.. i have bought a few of them and now run the 240 but really dont like it..i had an etti that went down when my blackjack broke apart(R.I.P) that i loved and thinking about going back or maybe going with the tirinty 180? it seems like everyone is using them are are happy with them

I have a few Etti's myself too. They would work great for a twin setup. I have a Seaking 180 but am yet to test it out .

The Turnigy would probably be the cheapest option but I cant tell you how it will stand up to the Neu's amp draw. I think it would be minimal on 4s but on 5s it may get a little hairy, depending on prop choice. I would get the Etti's if you can afford that route.