Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WINTER BAD WEATHER REMEDY (is anyone else into these?)

I'm on my way to Randy's to do a demo for him..
    As well as modify a coupla' boats

Bill in the shop. I hijacked the chopper what a nice guy!
    Randy
    For ABS, Fiberglass, Carbon hulls and Stainless hardware
    BBY Racing

Mr. Heller it should be there by now, are you telling me an untruth?

Quote Originally Posted by BILL OXIDEAN View Post
    Mr. Heller it should be there by now, are you telling me an untruth?
    Bill, I swear it hasen't arrived. On the fleabay site there was something about the free shipping that could take up to 30 days. I hope it gets here soon, my @#^%& gettin' sore !!
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

O.K. Mr. Bill, howd'ya expect a man of my age to get any sleep with that damn stick radio in my hand and that silly heli circling my crib !
    I'm gonna' git you, Sucka'
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    O.K. Mr. Bill, howd'ya expect a man of my age to get any sleep with that damn stick radio in my hand and that silly heli circling my crib !
    I'm gonna' git you, Sucka'
    LoL.. You fell for it.. Tony always remember misery loves company
    You're in for it now, the better you get at flying the more addictive it is. Remember not to apply throttle when the prop is obstructed like if its on its side dont gas it to upright it and it should last hundreds of flights..
    I TOLD YOU! These little buggers are awesome..

I just got a MSR and its pretty fun to fly. Broke my landing gear though

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardfusion View Post
    I just got a MSR and its pretty fun to fly. Broke my landing gear though
    Get a cheap micro coaxial trust me they're near indestructible if you know how to fly even half decent. 20bux and you can be a goofball just like me and Tony..

Send Help.....Must stop......fingers cramping.........need food......

I've had an msr since christmas with no breakage to speak of. It is an awesome lil heli. I've had several micro co-ax helis too. They are great fun!

Its too late Tony!!!...there`s no way back!!!...

Welcome to

The Dry Side

No water is necessary to get your adrenalin kick. Just a living room. Furnished or unfurnished. Maybe add a cat.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Tony, I'm more than glad I shnookered you into this lol

Tony, I'm more than glad I shnookered you into this lol
    OK, 'ya got me ! Now what would it take to get you shnookered into going to AZ ?

OK, 'ya got me ! Now what would it take to get you shnookered into going to AZ ?
    Tony, I'd like to know where you've gotten more enjoyment out of 20 bux BESIDES the adult section of the video store..

Tony, I'd like to know where you've gotten more enjoyment out of 20 bux BESIDES the adult section of the video store..
    Well, there was that time in Tijuana.......

Buying a home this spring Tone, my funds are completely tied up this month

You'll be seein' me soon enough pal.. I'm sure you won't be missing LA next month.

Buying a home this spring Tone, my funds are completely tied up this month

You'll be seein' me soon enough pal.. I'm sure you won't be missing LA next month.
    Yeah - I may have a "secret weapon" in the works !

Yeah - I may have a "secret weapon" in the works !
    LoL I like the sounds of it..
    Tony, I did something you'll REALLY like. I had 9,000 dollars worth of stereo equipment installed in my pimp ride. 4-15 inch woofers, 6-sets of highs 6-sets of mids and 2 6by nines. 3600 watt amp, and 3 marine batteries.

I turned it half way up, and the back window shattered!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heres more

LoL I like the sounds of it..
    Tony, I did something you'll REALLY like. I had 9,000 dollars worth of stereo equipment installed in my pimp ride. 4-15 inch woofers, 6-sets of highs 6-sets of mids and 2 6by nines. 3600 watt amp, and 3 marine batteries.

I turned it half way up, and the back window shattered!!!
    Yup, Randy told me about that; I had a good laugh ! BTW, those inflatable babes look so real !!

[QUOTE=properchopper;BTW, those inflatable babes look so real !![/QUOTE]

LoL

Here's my favorite chopper. i've modified it with 100mah lipo forward cg and if you'll notice there's a clear plastic shroud I installed at the beginning of the tail just behind the fuslage. It added TONS of stabillity! way improved over stock

Pretty good for 20bux rtr

Turns out my next door neighbor's been flying micro's. He just brought back a bigger one from Fry's for $ 80.00 - now charging. My other neighbor saw my micro & is getting one. You've started a damn epidemic, Bro !

Just picked up two more at the mall retired show choppers 5 bux a piece. Every major mall in Cali has a kiosk for them. Ask them for their used ones and they're glad to sell em

Just picked up two more at the mall retired show choppers 5 bux a piece. Every major mall in Cali has a kiosk for them. Ask them for their used ones and they're glad to sell em
    No need ; selling my micro mini to neighbor; just got back from FRYs with my 4 ch job like in the picture. I'm sooo screwed. Your fault.....

Gave Randy a tandem last night and a transmitter for his other one (he he he) Poor guy's not gonna' get any work done lol!

I'm like an epidemic ruining the lives of all those around me

I'm like an epidemic ruining the lives of all those around me
    Dude... they make shots for that!

I'm going to have to get online at Horizon and get me one of these things!!
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Dude... they make shots for that!

I'm going to have to get online at Horizon and get me one of these things!!
    Darin, I strongly urge you to get one of these cheap ones first. Speaking to people I've learned that many get bigger ones because they can't control the little ones.

If you master a micro coaxial, you'll be an ace with the larger ones. The bigger ones break all the time in crashes but the micro is super forgiving.

I need to shoot a video of what I've got this micro doin' 20 bux man, and you won't have to leave your couch.

Darin, I strongly urge you to get one of these cheap ones first. Speaking to people I've learned that many get bigger ones because they can't control the little ones.

If you master a micro coaxial, you'll be an ace with the larger ones. The bigger ones break all the time in crashes but the micro is super forgiving.

I need to shoot a video of what I've got this micro doin' 20 bux man, and you won't have to leave your couch.
    Darin, we need you to jump in. Not only will you thank us, but we could use your analytical ability. Bill's correct, the micro-mini's rock. Sit on the couch & totally enjoy. Very robust as well. My larger Fry's cheapie needs the outdoors and NO wind, and is very breakable. Just Do It !!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast