Thread: Traxxas 1/16 VXL summit???

Default Traxxas 1/16 VXL summit???

Just saw this today on the traxxas sight! I want one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes a very nice looking rc. This would make a nice looking tow car for an rc boat i think.

That is awesome!
    Catching Air!

yeah that thing looks sweet. i love traxxas products i must say....always have. I'm sure its better than the losi mini lst2 i bought and had nothing but problems with

I had the 1/10 scale summit. Pretty innovative with remote locking differentials and 2-speed tranny. Wish I hadn't sold it. This one looks like a ton of fun with the brushless system.

If the 1/16th is as strong as the 1/10th then it will be a good thing. I have had my Summit since June last year & have not yet broken a part on it. It is my favorite rc that i own.

I snapped a gear in one of the diffs. Had to take half the truck apart to get to it. But always wanted to put a big castle motor in it. Now I have a savage flux. Its like an e-maxx on steroids!

I already have one on pre-order from Tower. I also have the Stampede 4x4 on pre-order and just got my Rally VXL this week. I'm a big fan of Traxxas products. They're just plain fun vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by skellyo View Post
    I already have one on pre-order from Tower. I also have the Stampede 4x4 on pre-order and just got my Rally VXL this week. I'm a big fan of Traxxas products. They're just plain fun vehicles!
    I've finally got the osprey and leopard motor you sold me ready to run. Should have it out on the water tomorrow!

The prob. is , it's just a Erevo vxl with different wheels/tires and body. No 2 speed. No locking diff.

I can imagine the price would be far greater if it were the same as the 1/10. Probably wouldn't sell too good @ 500 bucks! I still like how much suspension articulation it has for a mini!

I like this more than the Mini Revo
    I may get one
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s