Thread: SV 27 Prop

Default SV 27 Prop Recommendations

Never mind............
    Last edited by bigwaveohs; 01-21-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: gone...

oh come on now spit it out..don't be a prop tease(I took the bait)

I'm glad I'm not the only one here reading these dead threads. This little boat is a blast in the smaller lakes near me . I bought mine a few years ago and did a bunch of work to it and got busy with my other hobbies and it sat till a couple of weeks ago. I broke it out and my venom Segad too and took some smaller boats for my Grandson to play with . I ended up letting a couple of fishing buddies play with the small boats too and got a text with pictures during the week of their new boats . Now I got some more people to to play boats with . Wait till I show them my big boat with two five cells in paralell and a 45,000 rpm motor.. They will have to dig deep to keep up with any of them..
    :-)
    Don't forget to put your brain in gear before you engage your mouth! Thanks Dad!

Glad to hear you are using it again and getting some friends to join in-I have a few other boats but always wanted a sv so got one on ebay-an "R" that is like new-I had to email aquacraft awhile back and ask them why they would discontinue a product that was a great seller,they said it was "marketing" or something, don't remember now,seemed dumb to me,they had a winner in hand,and dropped it-what would be sweet is if they made one with a flood chamber,its goofy but works,some guys have done it on sv's and it works great