Thread: WTB brushed ESC

Default WTB brushed ESC

I am looking for a brushed ESC that can handle two 550 brushed motors.

It is for a neighborhood kid with a Clod Buster.

I was thinking about a Astro ESC.

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Larry,

I'll do some digging. I think that I still have a new 212D in the shop.

I'll let you know,
    John
    "When too much is just right!"

I was just going to post this. $ 30 shipped USPS. If it doesn't work out with John, let me know-B back later- [ Astro 212D-25 volts max 75 amps]

Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Thanks for posting too Tony. We all have enough of the older stuff left laying around!

Larry,
    Not only did I find the new 212D, I found 2 used ones (212Ds), and 3 207Ds. There was even a Tekin 432M in there, and I even dug up 2 brand new SS1s still in the tubes! Man, I should dig out the old boxes more often! NA!

Let me know if you are interested in an ESC and I'll post or PM pics, I'll follow Tony's lead at $30.

FYI; I had seen your post earlier on the red site where you had already found one. Let us know if it falls through.

John
    "When too much is just right!"

Johnny,

What condition is that Tekin 432M esc? If I am correct that esc will power two motor and handle 2 batt's right? I am looking for a Tekin marine esc for my kids Villian.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyoverkill View Post
    Thanks for posting too Tony. We all have enough of the older stuff left laying around!

Larry,
    Not only did I find the new 212D, I found 2 used ones (212Ds), and 3 207Ds. There was even a Tekin 432M in there, and I even dug up 2 brand new SS1s still in the tubes! Man, I should dig out the old boxes more often! NA!

Let me know if you are interested in an ESC and I'll post or PM pics, I'll follow Tony's lead at $30.

FYI; I had seen your post earlier on the red site where you had already found one. Let us know if it falls through.

John
    Last edited by westbeach; 01-04-2010 at 08:50 AM.
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

I found a ESC.

the 432M will run two motors.
    ONE battery input NOT two.

I have a Manual (432M) in PDF format if you need one.

Larry

Thanks Larry, I need to find a esc (tekin 432M) first or similar to handle 2 motors. Will the Astro handle 2 motors like the Tekin?

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    I found a ESC.

the 432M will run two motors.
    ONE battery input NOT two.

I have a Manual (432M) in PDF format if you need one.

Larry
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

The Astro and the R/C Hydro's will handle 2 motors.

There advantage over the older 432m is that the 432m
    has manual adjustments on the controller that can drift
    out of adjustment.

Larry

Hi Tony,

Is the Astro esc still available? I could use it on my kids Villian. LMK Thanks

Neal

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    I was just going to post this. $ 30 shipped USPS. If it doesn't work out with John, let me know-B back later- [ Astro 212D-25 volts max 75 amps]

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach View Post
    Hi Tony,

Neal
    I'd like to bench-test it first; haven't used it in a long while-will do in the morning.
    BTW, is BC Baja California or British Colombia ?
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Thanks Tony, BTW it is British Columbia, Canada. Baja Cali would be nice, never been there.
    Last edited by westbeach; 01-05-2010 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach View Post
    Hi Tony,

Neal
    Neal, the 212D tested out fine. I'll include a series harness with deans for the batteries. You'll have to wire the motors to the output side & install some shrink over the SC. BTW this is the SC I used to set the 2006 NAMBA LSO record. PM me with your addy. I'll take paypal or check in the mail.

Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZIi2X1eHU

Larry,

I still have almost a dozen NIB V90-1032/Opto controls around here.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Thanks Tony, paypal sent. Appreciate your help.

Neal

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Neal, the 212D tested out fine. I'll include a series harness with deans for the batteries. You'll have to wire the motors to the output side & install some shrink over the SC. BTW this is the SC I used to set the 2006 NAMBA LSO record. PM me with your addy. I'll take paypal or check in the mail.

Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZIi2X1eHU