Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted a turnigy marine 120amp esc

Default Wanted a turnigy marine 120amp esc

I am in need of a water cooled esc of at least 120amps, I would prefer to get a new or used TURNIGY 120amp esc like this one here. Please SEND ME A PM and let me know what you have, how much you are asking for it and how much use it has had if any.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE ON THE THREAD BUT PLEASE SEND ME A PM INSTEAD.

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...hless_Boat_ESC

Thank you in advance for any help on locating me one of these as HobbyCity is out of stock right now on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the brand new, revised, Seaking 120 (same as the Turnigy) WITH the LCD Program Box for $100 shipped and insured in the USA.

The Ebay seller wants $73 + $19 shipping = $92 and no program box!

If you want one, PM me. I am quickly running out of them and won't have more.

PM sent to you also.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

STILL doesn't include the program box and the one they sell at Hobby King is the WRONG one for the boat ESC and they don't sell the right one!

Whatever you want to do. No desperation here.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardfusion View Post
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

If i were you and you were buying new i would buy from salir for 3 reasons, And no i dont work for him or mini Cat.

1. you will need the program card, which ive seen for $8+ shipping. So it is more expensive to buy seperate
    2. Your not buying from china or somewhere you dont know. I hate when you buy something and no customer service, or they know nothing about it. You are buying from someone active in the forums and willing to help out, and from reading the forums he knows a bunch.
    3. It wont take a year to get shipped

With that said, Salir what is a price on a 90 amp? Thanks. I noticed your website doesnt have them on there.(at least i couldnt find them) Do you have a price list of what other things you can get also such as other esc's or etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    I have the brand new, revised, Seaking 120 (same as the Turnigy) WITH the LCD Program Box for $100 shipped and insured in the USA.

The Ebay seller wants $73 + $19 shipping = $92 and no program box!

If you want one, PM me. I am quickly running out of them and won't have more.

PM sent to you also.
    Is that the same blue programming box as is used for the hop up kit? I have a Turnigy 120 but I am using "beeps" to program now...a real PIA!

Be careful those ESC are water cooled but not water resistant.

The Turnigy esc is a Mystery with water cooling plate, no more ...

NO! Totally different ESC, manufacturer, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwaveohs View Post
    Is that the same blue programming box as is used for the hop up kit? I have a Turnigy 120 but I am using "beeps" to program now...a real PIA!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The SEAKINGS that I have are definitely NOT Mystery controllers!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Spirit View Post
    Be careful those ESC are water cooled but not water resistant.

The Turnigy esc is a Mystery with water cooling plate, no more ...

Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I really don't make much selling these but wanted a few for myself so brought in enough to sell to pay for my own! They have never been on my website. I try to keep the website products related only to the boats I sell and there is no application in my boats for these ESC's.

Sorry, I didn't bring in anything but 120's and 180's. No 90's. The 180's are all gone and I'm down to only three remaining 120's!

I can't just order up more to include other sizes because my minimum order is 50 pieces. The owner is a friend of mine. He allows me to order with a minimum of ONLY 50 pieces. All others have to order 200 pieces at a time. AS you can imagine, 50 pieces can be a big piece of change!

One of the remaining three 120's was just spoken for.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardfusion View Post
    If i were you and you were buying new i would buy from salir for 3 reasons, And no i dont work for him or mini Cat.

1. you will need the program card, which ive seen for $8+ shipping. So it is more expensive to buy seperate
    2. Your not buying from china or somewhere you dont know. I hate when you buy something and no customer service, or they know nothing about it. You are buying from someone active in the forums and willing to help out, and from reading the forums he knows a bunch.
    3. It wont take a year to get shipped

With that said, Salir what is a price on a 90 amp? Thanks. I noticed your website doesnt have them on there.(at least i couldnt find them) Do you have a price list of what other things you can get also such as other esc's or etc.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The SEAKINGS that I have are definitely NOT Mystery controllers!
    Are you sure? Hum hum ...

Trust me buddy, the are not the same whatsoever!

Jim,
    I had sent you a PM but your box is full

Bryan

Bryan. Got your message. Replyed to your PM.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

HC has the 120 in stock.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

I still have a couple of the Seaking 120's left. $100 INCLUDING the CORRECT program box (the one hobbyking sells is WRONG) delivered and insured in the USA.

"TURNIGY" is just a made up name by HobbyKing put on various products. Turnigy and Seaking are made by Hobbywing. Same units.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

sailr, sent you a pm.

Register @ Hobby City for best prices. HobbyCity's price on the Turnigy 120 esc is $53.97 after you register. Their suggested programming box does work with this Turnigy 120 esc.

Be sure to click on "FACEPLATE DOWNLOAD"
    http://hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store...idProduct=7187

Last edited by detox; 01-02-2010 at 07:59 PM.

i picked up a turnigy 120 amp esc a little while back... i got this program card:

http://hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store...idProduct=2169

will this one work to program my esc ?? it s a little different than the one detox posted...

cheers

That is the program card for their AIRCRAFT esc's. While you may think it works, I doubt the settings are being correctly accepted in the marine esc's.

Quote Originally Posted by ozboater View Post
    i picked up a turnigy 120 amp esc a little while back... i got this program card:

will this one work to program my esc ?? it s a little different than the one detox posted...

cheers
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

I bought one of their program cards a few months back. When a boat esc is plugged into it, it will NOT access the 'timing' mode which for me is critical.
    The program box I have is direct from the Hobbywing (Seaking) factory for their controllers. Hobbywing relabels the Seakings as "turnigy" for hobbycity. WHY the hobbycity program card will not work right is a mystery to me but they simply don't in my experience. Otherwise, I would not have bothered to make a $3000+ order from the factory!

Quote Originally Posted by detox View Post
    Register @ Hobby City for best prices. HobbyCity's price on the Turnigy 120 esc is $53.97 after you register. Their suggested programming box does work with this Turnigy 120 esc.

Be sure to click on "FACEPLATE DOWNLOAD"
    http://hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store...idProduct=7187

Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

I bought both the original 180 esc and program box on ebay. They both work.

Now I see my price at HK is lower than that listed by DETOX. They were $69 a while ago.

Nice sale.

Although I agree with Jim about customer service. HK is not so great. Hi Model is alot better but prices are higher.

Get the relationship yet?
    Nortavlag Bulc

is the turnigy "waterproof" like the seaking?

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    I bought both the original 180 esc and program box on ebay. They both work.

Now I see my price at HK is lower than that listed by DETOX. They were $69 a while ago.

Nice sale.

Although I agree with Jim about customer service. HK is not so great. Hi Model is alot better but prices are higher.

Get the relationship yet?
    the $69 goes down to $52 with the member discount but then you cant drive to HK and beat up the seller if it fails like you can if you buy from sailr

hobby king just recieved over 500 more units of the 120
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

I bought one of their program cards a few months back. When a boat esc is plugged into it, it will NOT access the 'timing' mode which for me is critical.
    The program box I have is direct from the Hobbywing (Seaking) factory for their controllers. Hobbywing relabels the Seakings as "turnigy" for hobbycity. WHY the hobbycity program card will not work right is a mystery to me but they simply don't in my experience. Otherwise, I would not have bothered to make a $3000+ order from the factory!
    ok, now i m really confused... so neither the one detox posted or the one i posted will work properly with the marine 120 ESC ?? sailr, the one you sell will do the trick ??

cheers
    I have one and used it on a Turnigy 100a plush that works on a pistol TX with no problems. I have a couple of 120 marine's on the way so I haven't tried it on them yet.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

You can program the Turnigy 120 without the programming box. The instructions tell you how using your radio.

Last edited by detox; 01-03-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Yes, the one I have works on all of the Seaking (turnigy) marine esc's. The kicker is I only ordered enough for the esc's I ordered.

I have sold out of all but ONE of the Seaking 120's including the box (two sold today).

First person to paypal me the $100 for controller, programmer, shipped and insured in the US gets it. I will not have more of them anytime soon!

ok, now i m really confused... so neither the one detox posted or the one i posted will work properly with the marine 120 ESC ?? sailr, the one you sell will do the trick ??
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

thanks detox...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast