Thread: ProBoat HyperSport 48 Gas Mono - Prep for Racing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ProBoat HyperSport 48 Gas Mono - Prep for Racing

I know this isn't FE, but I thought maybe a person or two out there might be interesting in seeing someone attempt to race-prep the ProBoat HyperSport 48.

I plan on racing this this season, either in G1-Mono or Offshore, if District 8 offers these, or in the Open class, which I know they do.

I'm NOT figuring on this being a front-running, competitive package, but I want to get some stick time with a Gas boat, and I want to see just how far something like this can be pushed. It's also always fun to prove people wrong who enter these endevours with certain biases and tell you that it "can't be done"... or that it'll "never work"....

Hang onto your shirts guys! This will be a longer term project, but by the time I'm done with this, it'll have a moded Zen or RCMK motor in it, and we'll find out just how hard you can push this hull!

First step, get it unpackaged!

Boat comes nicely packaged in a BIG box! Includes a decent stand that needs to be glued together if you don't want it to be coming apart all the time.

Also comes complete with a DX3S Spektrum system and MR3000 RX. BING-BING!! Won't be needing this TX for now, so I'll leave it package up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."