Thread: Source for Carbon fiber cloth

Default Source for Carbon fiber cloth

Looking for some sources for carbon fiber cloth.

Thanks.

Theres a guy on Ebay selling it. Good prices. Just go to Ebay and search for Carbon Fiber Fabric or cloth
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

I have used these people as a resource. Very reasonable prices and fast shipping.

http://www.shopmaninc.com/carbonpage.html
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

I use this place.

Jamestown Distributors

Blake
    Have some fun every day!!!

Thanks for the links.

I'm looking for 2x2 twill weave, but the lightest I saw offered was 5.7oz. I was hoping for 3oz stuff... probably gonna be tough to find anything lighter than 5.7oz.

Sean

Aerospace Composites has 2.4 oz plain weave. They also have the 5.7 2x2 weave. I also buy from Fiber Glast.

I keep an inventory of the 5.7 oz 2x2 weave in my shop. And I may have some of the 2.4 oz plain weave. I will have to check. You are welcome to pull from my inventory if all you need are some smaller pieces.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DPeterson View Post
    Sean

Aerospace Composites has 2.4 oz plain weave. They also have the 5.7 2x2 weave. I also buy from Fiber Glast.

I keep an inventory of the 5.7 oz 2x2 weave in my shop. And I may have some of the 2.4 oz plain weave. I will have to check. You are welcome to pull from my inventory if all you need are some smaller pieces.

Doug
    Hey Doug,

Thanks for the offer. I would be happy to pay for some. I think I will try the 2x2 5.7 twill... it looks nicer. I just need enough for the decking on my whip20 and my whip40. I'm doing it more for aesthetics than reinforcement.

For the really light cloth I have used these people. The 2.4oz is really nice. But $$$$

http://www.acp-composites.com/home.php?cat=251
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

i bought one of those kits off ebay and never used it. ill sell it for cheap.

Thanks for the offer, but I live near Doug and will pick some up from him.