Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroyed my winter project

Danny has my old Sc10. That's equiped with a novak havok3s ballistic 8.5. On 3s it's insane!

I have ZERO experience with 3s
    I was wondering what wind I could get away with I'll probably use a ballistic 10.5

Have you seen the new Kinetic speedo? I was told it will be faster than the GTB!

The Novak ESC's don't really like 3S even if they are rated for that. The Mamba Max Pro is rated up to 6S :p

Here's the system in my SC10. 3S is all I run on her.

The Novak Spec & Pro & sport don't like 3S, but that one does!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A side project of mine - stupidly powerful but too much fun. Nearly killed myself with it the other day, 60mph flying objects hurt! Broke the rear bumper with my face but its not too much of a big deal. Traxxas 1/16 Revo, Mamba Max & 7700kv 540 motor, 2S Hyperion 1600mah 35C in parallel.

Does anyone know where to get a Tamiya M-02 chassis? Were those any good? I am looking for something with a 215mm wheelbase & the M-02 is all I could find.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I absolutely LOVE these! The M02 is and outstanding handling chassis for the plastic unit it is, I'd get another in a hot minute. They DO have a bit of a transmission issue, but every car I've ever owned has tranny issues.

Get one, and you'll see what I mean, fairly inexpensive, and drives SO predictable, grassroots rc, it drives textbook.

Soon, I'll have a vid for you guys of me bashing. You'll see why no transmission can withstand me

Quote Originally Posted by hide View Post
    A side project of mine - stupidly powerful but too much fun. Nearly killed myself with it the other day, 60mph flying objects hurt! Broke the rear bumper with my face but its not too much of a big deal. Traxxas 1/16 Revo, Mamba Max & 7700kv 540 motor, 2S Hyperion 1600mah 35C in parallel.

Are you serious?LoL!!! I like that thing, it reminds me of the type of thing I do cram a big block into a micro Silly fun and ballistic

Broke the rear bumper with your face LoL Was it flying off a jump? I ran my girlfriend over one time (on accident), she attacked me and called my toy a stupid waste of life LoL

Yeah lol. Its actually crazy. I expect to break the stock driveshafts soon enough hah.

Funny story: I was giving it a go down a small country road, was only about 2 metres wide. Previously I was going about half throttle because there was no way I could go any faster there. But I decided to try out a little bit more to see what it was like. Then all of a sudden its flying towards my feet at 60+mph! So I turned it, it caught the road and flew up and hit me in the face. It hurt but luckily the car was damaged, not me!

I won't jump this thing now, way too heavy to stand up to the abuse I gave it when stock (still haven't broken anything though, somehow!)

Bad crash - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVgmF...layer_embedded

I purchased a Tower Hobbies System 2.4 (XMTR/RCVR - $79.99) plus an additional Rcvr ($18.99) to replace the almost twenty-year-old Futaba 2 channel AM I‘ve been using in my Cat. To test the functionality of the XMTR & both RCVRs, I installed each in my RC10 CE, & ran it in the street in front of the house. Everything checked-out Finern Frog’s Hair. I even managed to keep the Buggy from being smashed flatter than a cow pattie by any passing vehicles - - HAW!!!

I don’t care for the feel of the XMTR’s trigger; I might have to fab some sort of add-on to rectify that.

Here’s a photo:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12