Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin Outrunners?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
    It was good for about five minutes... But $25 2300kV motors on 5S wont last forever. It got me to the goal I wanted, but that was it, kind of one of those "lets see what happens" moments..
    Oh, for some reason I thought you had a solid boat now..
    What are you trying next with it?
    Kinda wish I didn't get rid of mine cuz is was a sexy looking CAT!
    but my friend traded me a Gas KOS for it..
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Oh, its definitely a solid boat. The Etti 150's fit like a glove, 5S Nue batt's barely fit in it. Im just playing around with it. Its a toy, so Im not taking it too seriously. I'm gonna upgrade the drives next, try and get either piano wire or some thicker cables in there..
    The RTR Nightmare- Electric King of Shaves
    Now with 540s- 62mph
    New setup- Etti 150A's, Turnigy 2600s, 5S, X442s and a whole lot of cooling hoses

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Do you have any videos of it running, and what motor do you have in it?I have two MVs and thought about doing brushless but my UL-1 is plenty and looking to do a brushless 40 size hydro to race this season..
    So I'm going to sell the MVs
    Sorry no video ( I really need to get a video camera; and a young girl in a swimsuit to take pictures...lol..)

The motor is a Novarossi .21. Attached is a shot of the install in the early stages.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
    Im too cheap to buy decent motors for mine. Maybe when the weather warms up I may try some Fiegao's. DBB, do you still need another motor? I think one of my stock ones is still good and I'll just give it to you. Otherwise, I would just ditch the stockers and bolt in some Ammo or even some Fiegao 380 12L's...
    Thanks for the offer NitroVal (very generous of you), but as you have discovered, this boat is better off with new (Non-Venom) hardware. I am still considering the ARC 28:58 motor, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Drag Boat Bob View Post
    Sorry no video ( I really need to get a video camera; and a young girl in a swimsuit to take pictures...lol..)

The motor is a Novarossi .21. Attached is a shot of the install in the early stages.
    Drag Boat Bob, that sucker looks like it will really move!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12