Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mystic C5000 M

Quote Originally Posted by Gerwin Brommer View Post
    vvvvivvvivvvv :

Check out the rules for your lake , what does it say :
    max speed for all things in the water ? or ;
    max speed for boats which have a pilot IN it ??
    it's 10mph for all things on the lake under any power sail steam... i guess this counts for unmanned too but theres only 1 person who complains about my rc boat's he thinks there stupid and dangerous... i have insurance through the club im a part of so that doesn't bother me it would just be nice to run our big full scale boat alongside my rc ones give them a big build up for speed although my hpr might be abit hard to catch
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

vvvvivvvivvvv, Is the club running from that lake?
    HPR C-5009, Riptide48, PaynPak 1/12, Miss Budweiser 1/8 Hydro, Miss Freya (own design 1/8 Hydro), HOR 32, Twin 380 HOR 32, Magin one

No, not enough intrest for a club but that's wear I run at most the time

There is a club on windemere I think which is a 5 mile drive they used to run off a 55ft trideck yacht before it was sold/ taken elsewhere
    Uk SAW record holder

You night find that your insurance will not cover you on other lakes, I would check with the guys in your club.... I could be wrong but I know my OMRA insurance doesn't cover me at other lakes......

Sorry, I missread that, JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word, I am going nuts! You are a member of a club! Ask them if you are covered on other lakes!!!!
    HPR C-5009, Riptide48, PaynPak 1/12, Miss Budweiser 1/8 Hydro, Miss Freya (own design 1/8 Hydro), HOR 32, Twin 380 HOR 32, Magin one

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDave View Post
    You night find that your insurance will not cover you on other lakes, I would check with the guys in your club.... I could be wrong but I know my OMRA insurance doesn't cover me at other lakes......

Sorry, I missread that, JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word, I am going nuts! You are a member of a club! Ask them if you are covered on other lakes!!!!
    im covered on every bit of water in the Uk abroad insurance can be acquired also...

(well im not yet because there's a ft of snow and aint been to the lake / a meeting this year yet)
    Uk SAW record holder

How do you get insurance like that? Who is it through?
    I have loads of small lakes close to me but they are mostly for fishing and no amount of insurance is gonna stop hords of angrey fisherman from killing me....
    Good job I play ice hockey then!!!!! Grrrr!!!!!!

It's through MPBA

'Civil Liability –Insurance Cover by Royal & Sun Alliance Indemnity of £10,000,000
    The whole policy and £5,000,000 of cover is managed by Royal & Sun Alliance, the excess layer of £5,000,000 is covered by Zurich Insurance PLC.'
    Uk SAW record holder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345