Thread: FE in Charlotte ?

Talking FE in Charlotte ?

Hi anyone live near Charlotte,NC? Just got a new boat I live in Pineville looking for buds to run with let me know? thanks wizard122@msn.com

Wish I did. I live in Mullins, SC and can't find anyone to run with. I'm also trying to find a decent size pond now, since the one I was running in became "unavailable"
    Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard122 View Post
    Hi anyone live near Charlotte,NC? Just got a new boat I live in Pineville looking for buds to run with let me know? thanks wizard122@msn.com

I live north of Charlotte at the tip of Mecklenburg on Lake Norman, Maybe we can hook up sometime, I'm about 20ms from Pineville!!!
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Cool I just got my boat a week ago still putting the final touches on it ordered octura coupler but they sent the wrong size the stock one was really out of round .

Cool I just got my boat a week ago still putting the final touches on it ordered octura coupler but they sent the wrong size the stock one was really out of round .
    I sent you an email so you have my email address. Anytime yoy want to head out just let me know. I run in Lake Norman since its right their but I heard Freedom Park had a nice pond to run it, plus its prob located between us. Where do you run at?
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

I run at Pineville Lake Park it's small but it's whats here I have a 6cell boat I'v been running there used to race an Areomarine Avenger Cat back in NY 68mph that was fun the 6cell too slow so I got a SV27 looking foward to running her haven't tried her yet .

I run at Pineville Lake Park it's small but it's whats here I have a 6cell boat I'v been running there used to race an Areomarine Avenger Cat back in NY 68mph that was fun the 6cell too slow so I got a SV27 looking foward to running her haven't tried her yet .
    Nice, I also run a SV27. Like I said I'm a newbie so I'm figuring things out still. Just getting ready to break into the world of Lipos for christmas, wife said she would hook me up with some rc stuff
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

I'm getting ready to change the motor in my SV and do some other things, really getting ready to get the UL-1 next or the mystery BL CAT that aquacraft has been teasing with. I have a RIO EP that I'm going to try an convert into a rescue boat. Here's a pic of my SV. And my RIO Ep that I placed some LED's on lol, things I do when Im Bored...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Diesel6401; 12-02-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Hi Diesel didn't get tat email hit me back at wizard122@msn.com put SV27 in subject line so I know it's you thanks Brad

Hi Diesel didn't get tat email hit me back at wizard122@msn.com put SV27 in subject line so I know it's you thanks Brad
    Just sent you an email, let me know if you got it.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Thanks I replied to yours. Can't what I ordered some new lipos and a charger for hobbycity today.http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s..._40C_Lipo_Pack and http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...lancer/Charger tell me what you think?

Know this is an old post, thought I'd try anyways. I live in Indian Trail, and actually my father-in-law runs his boats at lake park in Pineville. Just bought an sv on Saturday..

Welcome. too the forums. Wizard and I have ran at pineville as well as Freedom park.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Smile Glad to welcome you

Looking foward to getting together I live in Pineville and run there all the time send me a PM and check out my post's I love helping newbies so if theres any thing I can do to help let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I live in Weddington, should have my SV by the weekend. 2 private ponds available in Monroe. I think I'm gonna set up some markers to have a "track" to play on.

Thats so cool you are only 20 mins away from me we have to get togetherl

Thats so cool you are only 20 mins away from me we have to get togetherl
    I'm down for some SV bashing...
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Drewmugx5t View Post
    I live in Weddington, should have my SV by the weekend. 2 private ponds available in Monroe. I think I'm gonna set up some markers to have a "track" to play on.
    Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Hey guys, I live in the Ballantyne area and would love to hook up with any of you guys if your gonna run your boats. I am a newbie to the RC boating world so it would be awesome to learn from you guys. I have already heard from mdunham and we may try and hook up.