Thread: Replacemt motors for the E.K.O.S.???

Default Replacemt motors for the E.K.O.S.???

Since having issues with both of my ekos motors I am quickly becoming interested in replacing them with something more reliable. Any ideas for a replacement motor that will fit the hull without modification of the motor mounts. I am interested in the feigao 380 series, but read that they are only good for 3s lipo, and would like the option of running 4s with a lower kv rating than the stock ekos motors. Any suggestions??

I'd really like to know what motors would be a likely drop-in replacement aswell. As of now everybody's EKOS is the same but if the 380's are a direct bolt in, EKOS specs are about to change radically!!!! I was told that the venom motors have their own bolt pattern but Steven is the man with the parts to know if the Feigao's will drop in or if some drilling needs to be done.

The amount of voltage they can handle depends on the kv rating of the motor.

I hate to be a bugaboo...... buttttttttt,
    I know it's asking alot but could someone check and see if a 380 will bolt right up to the installed mounts?

I sold mine, but the stock motors are 380s so you should have no issue with new 380s of your choice
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s