Thread: What a run!!

Default What a run!!

Well my brushless apache 24 worked and handeled the waves from the windy weather like a charm! Did a few little wave jumps but when running i was suprized for how fast it goes now it handels like a beauty!!

I figured i can do 8 min runs with the 3s 3000 packs without lipo cut off kicking in but i decided to do 7min runs and the packs would stay under 120deg and the motor under 100deg and esc like 79deg...it was well worth all the time and testing i put into this thing as now it is one wicked FUN boat to run.... I maybe even try a 1 to 2 MM bigger prop for the hell of it!!
    :p What go faster that's what I like to do!
    Custom RC radio steering grips
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZ28 View Post
    Well my brushless apache 24 worked and handeled the waves from the windy weather like a charm! Did a few little wave jumps but when running i was suprized for how fast it goes now it handels like a beauty!!

I figured i can do 8 min runs with the 3s 3000 packs without lipo cut off kicking in but i decided to do 7min runs and the packs would stay under 120deg and the motor under 100deg and esc like 79deg...it was well worth all the time and testing i put into this thing as now it is one wicked FUN boat to run.... I maybe even try a 1 to 2 MM bigger prop for the hell of it!!
    Glad to hear you got everything working right . I know you where having some trials and errors with it. So may I ask what was the winning combination for this thing? ESC, MOTOR, PROP etc... Just curious
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel6401 View Post
    Glad to hear you got everything working right . I know you where having some trials and errors with it. So may I ask what was the winning combination for this thing? ESC, MOTOR, PROP etc... Just curious
    Hi thanks the thing i needed was to go up on the lipo to 3s and use a smaller prop the big prop and 2s lipo just never could get up to a good speed... probably would need a 37 to 4000KV motor to run only on 2s lipos.
    :p What go faster that's what I like to do!
    Custom RC radio steering grips
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM