Thread: Would you be disappointed?

Default Would you be disappointed?

If you bought this:

and received this: (3/4" wide)

(keep in mind I only bought these because they were $1.50 and shipped with the hull)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

I wouldn't care because that heat sink on the top isn't going to do anything anyways with cold water flowing through the cooler it won't even get warm.

This should clear things up:

It's a piece of hardware store aluminum strapping. I use it all the time and have a bunch. Was thinking about drilling some myself for smaller ESC's, but don't have a press or a bit with that kind of tolerance...

It is far too small for a 60 or 120a esc which it is advertised to fit. It will work great for my 30a wildcat setup, so no problem, but sure glad I didn't need these or pay much of anything for them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

I would expect it to include the heat-sink, but $1.50??? Geez, you cant even get a coke for $1.50 nowadays. How do they make any profit on that??

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    I would expect it to include the heat-sink, but $1.50??? Geez, you cant even get a coke for $1.50 nowadays. How do they make any profit on that??
    I dunno. They aren't getting another order from me though. Ever. Sad how disgustingly low quality the hull and other parts were. It's not saving money if the entire purchase is useless.

The hull was on a whim and when I saw these for $1.50, I figured why not. Well... it's $3.00 that I wasted.. that's why not.

I bought one along time ago- mines wider than 3/4" though. Rougher than any aluminum in the machine shop. Very low grade.

I sanded it flat to polish it like before installing. Took forever.