Thread: know anyone who makes gears?

Default know anyone who makes gears?

so i have this truggy that was brushed that i converted to brushless and since the conversion i keep shredding my diff gears. mainly the drive gear and i need to know if anyone can make gears from a harder plastic (derlin) or metal ones? and if noone can does anybody know of a company that can do so? all help is much appreciated.

Paul Holloway from the Elite fleet. He can make gears & cast metal too. He lives in Norfolk and has a full machine ship in his garage including a milling machine. He's a great guy. You'll enjoy talking to him. He's always willing to help RC boaters. He also was one of the founding members of ODMBA
    (Old Dominion Model Boat Assoc)
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nauti...
    Paul is building an electric Eagle SGX to get back into Fast boats (electric this time)

Image is a link to a stock photo from CMDI

Great looking rigger! if only that pipe was non-functional
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .