Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtb E revo roller

Default wtb E revo roller

I would like to build my own, have motor/radio, but would need ESC for Feigao 8/9/10 XL and 4-6 S.

Please hook me up with any threads you guys might see being on the car formus. I don't know anybody over there and don't know who NOT to buy from.

thanks for helpin out.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

i was going to buy this one but i just dont have the time for another project

here are the pics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KDFInI1jM

it is being sold by someone on the other rc car forum i go to its only 100 dollars im not sure if thats shipped or not, if you like it ill put you in touch with the seller

edit: im not sure if this is sold or not ill ask the seller

James

Thanks James, could be a good deal. Let me know how it turns out.
    J
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Jesse, I know you mentioned the revo. But I have a 1/8th scale mugen mbx5-r buggy roller for sale. its fast on 4s and on 6s, would beat a revo. a solid car. Its on ebay and there is a for sale thread on ose swap shop...you might have to search for it. Not many people interested when I had it listed so it fell back in the swap shop pages.

just a thought...unless you have your heart set on a revo.

Quote Originally Posted by yurkanip View Post
    Jesse, I know you mentioned the revo. But I have a 1/8th scale mugen mbx5-r buggy roller for sale. its fast on 4s and on 6s, would beat a revo. a solid car. Its on ebay and there is a for sale thread on ose swap shop...you might have to search for it. Not many people interested when I had it listed so it fell back in the swap shop pages.

just a thought...unless you have your heart set on a revo.
    Two different kids of cars there.. buggy vs MT
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    I would like to build my own, have motor/radio, but would need ESC for Feigao 8/9/10 XL and 4-6 S.

Please hook me up with any threads you guys might see being on the car formus. I don't know anybody over there and don't know who NOT to buy from.

thanks for helpin out.

Hey Jesse, this is not for sale (well maybe?)
    but I just wanted to show a couple pics of my Revo 6XL on 3s

.NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Thanks - point was made, am looking for a MT, have all other types.

Todd, That's not fair!! I'll trade you my pair of perfect 6S 5000mah evo 25 batts for your set up minus motor and radio?

I am looking for roller + ESC. I want to put my lower KV motor in it - How much you want for yours w/o motor, radio?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Oh man, I'm not sure?
    If I were to sell this truck I would want to sell it with 4 sets of tires and any extras I have..
    by the way, that picture is with my cheap 3s 12c packs, and when I tried my 3s Turnigy 30c packs, holly cow!
    a whole different animal, it is just plain nuts

make me a price.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

jesse sorry but someone bought the one i linked you too

Ok, I need to think about this one a few..
    It's just a monster of a truck with those batteries now

I have one if your interested. Its a roller. Will sell it for 130+shipping Its a roller, has servos, battery tray and motor mount.

Todd, .......... partial trade with boat?

Brushlessboy, Yes interested,
    please email me photos: geohead73@hotmail.com
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Jesse, what ya thinking?

Todd,
    What is yours worth to you as is w/o motor or batts (I want to go lower KV and have several motors to work with and a cooler full of batteries) ? It looks pretty new... and really good out there in the pasture!

You've seen the truder thread... I was thinking maybe partial trade on the truder?

Brushlessboy, I have a Fastech that I am getting ready to post up for sale - could be RTR for ya. Go see my Funtastic Fastech thread to see what I have done to it. She runs real nice now.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I know it is not exactly a revo but my buddy is selling his summit if you are interested. It is all stock.
    Alvin

the summit is actually pretty cool because you can change the gear ratio in the transmission so you can crawl then bump it up and run just as fast as a revo and its based off the revo platform

Quote Originally Posted by screwball View Post
    the summit is actually pretty cool because you can change the gear ratio in the transmission so you can crawl then bump it up and run just as fast as a revo and its based off the revo platform

The Summit is a cool rig.
    it has a 2sp trans (switchable from the radio) and is greared alot lower than the revo more for crawling so it is a lot slower even in 2nd gear
    and has locking diffs

Quote Originally Posted by alvinsmith75 View Post
    I know it is not exactly a revo but my buddy is selling his summit if you are interested. It is all stock.
    Alvin
    How much is it going for and does he want to trade for a boat?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Jesse, Frank is not interested in a boat. Sorry, we just sold ALL of our boats. He said when he puts it on the internet for sale he will ask $450.00. I know you don't need batteries, but it will come with 2 Elite 5000mah 7cell nimh, 1 extra set of new wheels and a brand new stock motor. He said that if you or anyone else on this forum is interested before we go through the trouble of putting it online he would let it go for $400.00 shipped.
    LMK,
    Alvin

What motor is stock and what esc does he have in it? And yes I would like a pair of 7cell nimhs for cold weather bashing.

That price sounds awesome. Could I get some pics? geohead73@hotmail.com. Thanks Alvin.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I will try and get some pics tomorrow. I am headed offf to the races now. Look up the summit on traxxas or tower hobbies, it goes for 530ish. The stock motor is a traxxas titan 775. It is huge, a big torque monster. The truck is waterproof as it sits.
    Talk to you later,
    Alvin
    Although this IS NOT Franks Summit, this is what they are capable of........

I dig the l.e.d.s they come with!
    Last edited by Brushless55; 11-19-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alvinsmith75 View Post
    i will try and get some pics tomorrow. I am headed offf to the races now. Look up the summit on traxxas or tower hobbies, it goes for 530ish. The stock motor is a traxxas titan 775. It is huge, a big torque monster. The truck is waterproof as it sits.
    Talk to you later,
    alvin
    although this is not franks summit, this is what they are capable of........
    very interested!!!! I like it even more that revo
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

One thing I do like about the summit Jesse is the fact you can hit 1st gear from the remote and CRAWL
    and with a brushless would be nuts

my thoughts spezackilly - enjoy and upgrade later.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

How does one waterproof the battery?
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

industrial strength condoms, my friend!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

i know of one with a mamba monster in it ill see if i can find a vid.....

mine will eventually have one, please link vid interested in my future.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast