Thread: New Member- First rc boat-pics

Default New Member- First rc boat-pics

Hi all,

After years of racing 1/10 rc electric cars, I thought it was time to start something new.

Living in Australia there not much boat racing around so this will be just for fun on the lake, which is about 100m from my house.

Over the last 2 weeks I think I have read every thread on here, learning heaps and still heaps to learn.

Anyway here are some pics of my SV 27. Pick it up S/H from Ebay, painted it (pearl white, new prop (x642), new batterys, new rear adjustable tabs.
    It has not seen water yet as I am checking every thing first maybe in a couple of weeks. (in side not finished)

Welcome to the forum. Very nice clean boat. What do you plan on putting in it for motivation?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

...looks trick mate, now we gotta get mine looking that sweeeeeeeeet when it arrives next week!!!! Get that vinyl cutter working overtime. LOL Now I just gotta think of a theme for the yellow beast....maybe a Tweetie Bird????

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Very nice clean boat. What do you plan on putting in it for motivation?
    Thanks for the welcome.

Just going to start with the stock motor, boat came with a 100A esc (brand unknown) and the x642 prop. The prop it came with is a three blade black one, unsure of what it is, so I will just try it when I hit the water...

Nice boat.I love white. Everyone is out of that color. I would of went to yoellow but it's also out of stock. So got a green one coming. At least I'll have one to set up this winter. I wanted to do something similar to the decal art you have going there.

Where did you get the decals? Was that laser cut from a computor?

...hurry up and lets get these boats in the water together....!!!!