Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apache 24 brushless some help needed.

Yea i thought of that i may go that way in the spring time as it's cold here now and i can't run the boats to much longer....and that brings up another thing the water was 54degrees so maybe this is why my electrics and motor ran so cool and the batteries got a little hot....Mybe in the summer things will really heat up?
    On another note the 3300KV motor on 7.2V was 20.000rpm now on 11.1 3s it's 30.500rpm that made a big differance.
    :p What go faster that's what I like to do!
    Custom RC radio steering grips
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZ28 View Post
    Yea i thought of that i may go that way in the spring time as it's cold here now and i can't run the boats to much longer....and that brings up another thing the water was 54degrees so maybe this is why my electrics and motor ran so cool and the batteries got a little hot....Mybe in the summer things will really heat up?
    On another note the 3300KV motor on 7.2V was 20.000rpm now on 11.1 3s it's 30.500rpm that made a big differance.
    Nothing like chilled water for cooling.
    I also think the increase in available amps with those lipos made a difference as well.
    At least you got to see it run to its potential before it got too cold.
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by FE Wannabe View Post
    Nothing like chilled water for cooling.
    I also think the increase in available amps with those lipos made a difference as well.
    At least you got to see it run to its potential before it got too cold.
    Brad
    Yea but i got to go and test more!!! I don't care if it's a little cold I have to test the new prop i made!
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Well went out for some testing again well it was windy cold and leaves all over the water!
    Anyhow i tried the 29mm prop and like Brushless55 though it indeed frap along sounding like a blender! That did not go well... Next for the hell of it i tried a 37mm the boat went a little faster but felt like it was pulling crooked all the time and never got to full rpm!! Thaat did not work!! So with my 31.5MM prop i guess i almost nailed it! From testing the bigger prop i would say 32MM or 33MM would be best.
    There was alot of leaves and with the 31.5mm prop i tamed over 10min run but that was with me fiddeling stopping going and trying to get leaves off and brining the boat in by me so i can reach down and pull them from the boat...and the battery got 127deg after low voltage kicked in so if i run for like 8min the battery would probably be very cool.... I also though the other day when i ran the boat the batterries where brand new run on there first charge maybe that is why they got a little warm as now they feel like they worked better...maybe after a few charges and runs the lipos run better and cooler.
    I think i am going to get a prop and make a 33mm that is probably the ticket as the 31.5 cavitates just a hair with a 33mm probably will hook up the little bit more needed.
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

also move your strut some to get the most out of the prop
    8min run time is good
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    also move your strut some to get the most out of the prop
    8min run time is good
    Thanks I have it just a tad bit angled up it's almost flat with the hulls bottom just a hair up at the end it's running pretty good this way.

Z
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

meaning when you change props change your strut to get the most out of the prop
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

meaning when you change props change your strut to get the most out of the prop
    I got ya....just to cold here now to fidle with it ... I wait till spring time to totally tune it out.
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

I hear ya man..
    I'm taking my time with my UL-1 repaint to get it back in the water, also with my Titan 29..
    I hear a storm is comming tonight and going through the weekend
    I want to get them both in the water this weekend

I hear ya man..
    I'm taking my time with my UL-1 repaint to get it back in the water, also with my Titan 29..
    I hear a storm is comming tonight and going through the weekend
    I want to get them both in the water this weekend
    Yep nore easter hitting i here the wind flying around as i type!!
    should be really crappy out for a few days!
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12