Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venom EKOS Aluminum Props

Quote Originally Posted by arrowskartax9 View Post
    I wouldnt order the boat until Venom have (if any) reasonable backup service and spare parts.
    Its a long way to Australia and a reliable brand new boat would be great but things do go wrong.
    you're going to be waiting a long long time for that to happen!! don't do it man you more than likley will regret it! search my posts here and on rc groups, rc universe if you need proof!

Quote Originally Posted by jamespl View Post
    I emailed venom a couple of weeks ago asking if I would def get on in may if I placed an order and do they have enough to cover preorders. They basicaly said they don't know if they will have enough as they don't know how many preorders there are but they did say it shouldn't be a problem! I don't know if I should order direct from venom or from another website.
    venom imports everything they sell..
    they have had these issues before..
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by arrowskartax9 View Post
    Not sure, if it has been put back to mid june i hope a manufacturing problem hasnt been found.
    that would be Venom
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

I think it maybe time to look for another rtr boat then. I really like the c1 kos but it's just to much money to spend, and with a wedding only 4 months awaymy fiancé would kill me!

cant you just by the hull and put good parts from OSE in it?

I don't mind putting a motor and esc in but I'm not confident putting the other hardware in after I ruined my bj 26 fitting the bj ss harware, it fitted ok just didn't run right after.

Quote Originally Posted by sippirat View Post
    cant you just by the hull and put good parts from OSE in it?
    that's a great way to have a solid EKOS!
    I've thought about doing a SV powered EKOS
    but I want a bigger hull

i know you guys love your electrics but , yeah i still love my tc 31 nitro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12