Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Force 33 47MPH flip

Almost done. Holes are my hardware's "signature" ; as my driving skills in racewater leak out of the hole in my head on the driver's stand every time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself and that the checkered babe is getting some racing action. I just felt bad keeping her cramped up in the shop collecting dust. Great work Robert!
    J
    Thank You Jesse... This boat I like...
    Winter time we have Delta Force nock off project going.. ha....
    We=Me, Doby, Daniel
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Almost done. Holes are my hardware's "signature" ; as my driving skills in racewater leak out of the hole in my head on the driver's stand every time
    Can't wait to see this on my boat....
    Thank You...
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Done. PM your address & I'll get it out tomorrow.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Wow, that was fast...
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

PM sent...
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Any chance for few pictures in order for me to get the boat ready if I need it?
    Cheers
    Robert
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Robert, the four outermost holes should line up perfectly with yours. I got the bracket from Ray with the innermost holes drilled, but the four outside holes are standard Speedmaster spacing. [ I had to drill the inside holes to line up with the holes on my boat which had the standard spacing ] You'll have to back out the two inside stainless clamping bolts to get access/clearance to mount the bracket, then screw them back in once the bracket's mounted to the boat transom. I threaded [cut threads] to the inner bracket to make this easy. You may have a clearance issue with your water line, maybe not. If the new bracket interferes with the trim tab, grind the bracket [or trim tab] some.

Robert, the four outermost holes should line up perfectly with yours. I got the bracket from Ray with the innermost holes drilled, but the four outside holes are standard Speedmaster spacing. [ I had to drill the inside holes to line up with the holes on my boat which had the standard spacing ] You'll have to back out the two inside stainless clamping bolts to get access/clearance to mount the bracket, then screw them back in once the bracket's mounted to the boat transom. I threaded [cut threads] to the inner bracket to make this easy. You may have a clearance issue with your water line, maybe not. If the new bracket interferes with the trim tab, gring the bracket [or trim tab] some.
    Roger...
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Just mailed it including customs declaration. Hope it gets there soon

So fast, thank you!
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Everyone!!!
    Please have a look at this e-mail and respond!!!
    I hope Jim do not mind me placing this respond for all of you to see it...

Re: Shippment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiPo Power
    Hi
    Thanks for sending this so quickly. How much was it and how do I pay you back please?
    Thanks
    Robert

No payback needed. Glad to help. If someone else needs a favor you can help with, pay it forward.

Tony
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Default DF-33 Custom Rudder Bracket

Tony
    Bracket is here now. Thank you for your help again. Looks tough. I will have one more chance this season to test it out before my boat will sit on the shelf to wait for another.
    Cheers
    Robert
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12