Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: God bless glen beck

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    ...conclusions thru loose associations. .
    "Loose associations"??? Ummmmm .... YAH...

Again, telling us what they AREN'T associated with who they really are and they aren't doing what they just told us they were going to...

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    "Loose associations"??? Ummmmm .... YAH...

Again, telling us what they AREN'T associated with who they really are and they aren't doing what they just told us they were going to...
    Thaaaaat's Government.
    That's what they do. Nothing new there. Ya don't think that the lies and deception just started with this administration, do you? Ya don't think Obama, himself, the man, the myth, the magic, is pulling all the strings, do ya?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Thaaaaat's Government.
    That's what they do. Nothing new there. Ya don't think that the lies and deception just started with this administration, do you? Ya don't think Obama, himself, the man, the myth, the magic, is pulling all the strings, do ya?
    I think Obama and the band he has surrounded himself with are most definitely pulling the strings...

And I don't accept that "that's Government"....

Here's a little bit of interesting reading... http://money.cnn.com/2009/10/29/news...ion=2009102907

Take a look at this site...

It's been going on for awhile. http://www.concordcoalition.org/
    Government Moto:

I think Obama and the band he has surrounded himself with are most definitely pulling the strings...

I think I said that last October...They are all puppets who Serve 8 years max.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

And you think that just started with Obama? A president does get to pick his own cabinet. This was first done by George Washington as a precedent.

It was kind of implied in the Constitution...Article 2 Section 2.

"he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the
    principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject
    relating to the Duties of their respective Offices,"
    Government Moto:

I don't think Obama surrounded himself with anybody, I think he was given a list and it had to be fulfilled like any other figurehead taking orders. Paulson, Geithner, Bernanke, these guys are *&##ing stage coach robbers
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    I don't think Obama surrounded himself with anybody, I think he was given a list and it had to be fulfilled like any other figurehead taking orders. Paulson, Geithner, Bernanke, these guys are *&##ing stage coach robbers
    WOW you really have a conspiracy complex. I dont even know how to respond
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

Those guys don't appear to be in touch with reality. They make wild assumptions on fixing the economy. Unfortunately they speak, Obama listens.
    Government Moto:

I don't think Obama surrounded himself with anybody, I think he was given a list and it had to be fulfilled like any other figurehead taking orders.
    hmmmmmmm it only took you three pages to figure out what this thread was about..... remember the title of the thread? "God bless Glen Beck" for making people aware of who Obama is surround himself with in the white house....sure he's a figure head but i don't care about the reason he is doing it ...just the fact that he's doing it and now because of Fox and Beck its becoming clearer and clearer to all of the world that this crap is going on....sure beck my be a clown and a character but he gets to the masses more than any other media source

god bless you Beck....keep pissing them off and on there tippy toes bwhahahah
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    WOW you really have a conspiracy complex. I dont even know how to respond
    Define a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by bustitup View Post
    hmmmmmmm it only took you three pages to figure out what this thread was about..... remember the title of the thread? "God bless Glen Beck" for making people aware of who Obama is surround himself with in the white house....sure he's a figure head but i don't care about the reason he is doing it ...just the fact that he's doing it and now because of Fox and Beck its becoming clearer and clearer to all of the world that this crap is going on....sure beck my be a clown and a character but he gets to the masses more than any other media source

god bless you Beck....keep pissing them off and on there tippy toes bwhahahah
    Dude, fox is not making anything clearer, they are just capitalizing on the fact that they have the means and a larger platform to echo what people have been saying for years on the net. Beck is picking, choosing and omitting convenient info that will have him taken off his soapbox in a straight-jack . He'll pull off his mask one day and it'll be Jim Jones

How about, because he knows how to form a complete sentence.
    Only if he can see the teleprompter, that is!

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Dude, fox is not making anything clearer, they are just capitalizing on the fact that they have the means and a larger platform to echo what people have been saying for years on the net. Beck is picking, choosing and omitting convenient info that will have him taken off his soapbox in a straight-jack . He'll pull off his mask one day and it'll be Jim Jones
    One Example of Beck making things clearer to the public

he got this jerk to resign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXkRU...eature=related
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

Van Jones was a sacrifice out...

Beck holds people accountable for their past indiscretions.
    Like I said in post #110 What if he held himself to the same level as the people he points his fingers at?

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you will find some juicy tidbits on all of them. Reps. and Dems.
    Government Moto:

Van Jones was a sacrifice out...
    Van Jones was just another mistake on the list.
    But "we the people" should have known better, we should have known he would pick some real winners after he picked his running mate. Every time Biden opens his mouth someones there with a camera to record another "Biden Moment".
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I watched Beck last night. Then I watched the Ed Show on MSNBC. Man! the extremes are in there. We used to call these guys conspiracy theorists. What changed?
    Government Moto:

Beck holds people accountable for their past indiscretions. Like I said in post #110 What if he held himself to the same level as the people he points his fingers at?
    "Do as I say, not as I do"
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Does anybody feel at least the slightest bit of insult when these "commentators" tell you how to think? I would probably give them more credit if they didn't attack those with opposing views and provide more fact to support their case.
    Government Moto:

I watch, but not to educate myself, more less for entertainment. As far as TV news for info, I find that the reg. networks, ABC, NBC, CBS to be the least bias. Plus I'm not listening to some guy spew his opinion at me.

Does anybody feel at least the slightest bit of insult when these "commentators" tell you how to think? I would probably give them more credit if they didn't attack those with opposing views and provide more fact to support their case.

NO... because they DON'T tell me how to think...

I would be more concerned when you listen to the "regular" network news and they say things like "The contraversial professor....".... etc., etc., etc.... How about you just report the NEWS, and let ME decide if he's "contraversial" or not???

Beck doesn't try to push his opinions then? Whether you believe him or not, he is trying to tell you how and what to think. Who isn't full of B.S. anyhow?........anyone?

NO... because they DON'T tell me how to think...

I would be more concerned when you listen to the "regular" network news and they say things like "The contraversial professor....".... etc., etc., etc.... How about you just report the NEWS, and let ME decide if he's "contraversial" or not???
    Come on Darin, your probably in the top 18 percent educational-wise. A lot of people out there suffer from cognitive paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Beck doesn't try to push his opinions then? Whether you believe him or not, he is trying to tell you how and what to think. Who isn't full of B.S. anyhow?........anyone?

Look, you go ahead and listen to Oberman and Mathews, and maybe you and Mathews can get that "tingly feeling" up your leg together if you like......

I'll listen to who I choose, and read what I believe is good to read, and I will discern the facts as I see fit...

The bottom line is that all of these guys "Push their Opinions" on their listeners... I'm perfectly capable, however, of listening and pulling the facts of the situation out of the rhetoric, and considering them on my own...

Sorry if I choose NOT to be on the Obama bandwagon, but I simply disagree with the direction he's taking this country, and with his intents... and I believe he is being disingenuous to the American people in many areas concerning his intentions and what he is working towards... plain and simple.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, this is what I'm going to work with...

Further, I will do my best to educate as many people in the facts as I can... as well as give my opinion, because I KNOW that eventually, the truth wins out...

I'll listen to who I choose, and read what I believe is good to read, and I will discern the facts as I see fit...

The bottom line is that all of these guys "Push their Opinions" on their listeners... I'm perfectly capable, however, of listening and pulling the facts of the situation out of the rhetoric, and considering them on my own...
    Darin, I applaud that response. We all have opinions based on the info. presented to us and that we seek out. Unfortunately, there are many who just sit back and let these guys serve them their rhetoric on a silver platter. I and a few others don't really care for the government imposing values on our lives. I don't like when so called "authoritive figures" tell me what I can do, how I should think or who I can associate with. Whether it be government or employers. But I do believe that the government should serve the people who that represent. Not the other way around. Many in Washington believe "Ask not what the government can do for you, but what you can do for the government" as they feel that country and government are interchangeable. I am not an Obama fan, but I do question the motives of some who blame him directly for things that have been going on for years within various administrations.
    Government Moto:

I don't bother reading the rabid right posters any longer.All I need to do is watch Faux/beck/hannity et al.... and I hear it all 1st hand.

parrots I say..parrots parroting bobble heads

Steve

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345