Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: God bless glen beck

Someone used Becks tactics against him... http://techdirt.com/articles/20090908/0321546127.shtml

I have little faith in the media, regardless of network affiliation. Each and everyone of them has an agenda and most have turned into little more than "Rumor Mills."
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post

I have little faith in the media, regardless of network affiliation. Each and everyone of them has an agenda and most have turned into little more than "Rumor Mills."
    We finally agree on something, other than boats that is
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    We finally agree on something, other than boats that is
    We've agreed a few times before.
    If you want to get a clearer picture of what's happening in our government, watch CSPAN or CSPAN2. Let the commentators fight it out with their rhetoric.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I'm with ya.

Its funny. Obama spent a day trying to resolve an issue with some tightly wound professor and a cop, but seems he doesn't have the guts to face his "ONLY" critics! Probably because Fox wont let him have a cheat sheet for his scripted answers.

Long live FOX!
    Very true Steven..
    It's called FEAR!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    I wouldn't sit down with FoxNews either, Who have time for inciters and those who embellish truth just because they know there are a few million people, with below average IQ's that take everything they say as the Holy Grail. Why is it Liberals don't defend CNN and MSNBC they way FOXNEWS supporters, support them?

so are you calling people who watch FOX NEWS stupid?
    all the other networks are taking note of what is comming out of FOX NEWS airways and they are now standing up for FOX NEWS!
    their eyes are now open
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Anyone who sits down and watch commentary and takes it as news, needs to find work to do, and Beck said he's a commentator.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Say what?
    what is it you are really saying!
    is this a judgement call?

The only network showing the trueth going on behind closed doors in the white house!

Come, I know you really don't believe that...None of these media outlets truly reports whats going, None, not one.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

This is beating a dead horse, you watch the commentary and I'll watch my money.

No Obama will watch your money. taxes on the way!

No Obama will watch your money. taxes on the way!
    were cashed out lol we bought tons of gold and silver and have it in hiden in different state

Ya watch it go by by with oblamas extra taxas on all Americans!

Somehow, as it appears to be frequent, this has once again turned into an Obama bashing. The Man hasn't even been in office long enough to make an assessment of leadership skills, if any.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Government Moto:

Taxes is the least of my worries...

I'd rather Obama, over Palin
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-01-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Somehow, as it appears to be frequent, this has once again turned into an Obama bashing. The Man hasn't even been in office long enough to make an assessment of leadership skills, if any.
    ??

I take it you live in a cave right? His policies in the first 6 months will triple the national debt by the end of his first term, and they are just getting warmed up. Our children and grand children are screwed

No I don't live in a cave. You can do better than that. It's too early to see what his policies will do. But you obviously have more faith in his magical powers than I do. As he or his associates haven't been able to make this countries problems disappear overnight. Problems that took years to make.
    Government Moto:

??

I take it you live in a cave right? His policies in the first 6 months will triple the national debt by the end of his first term, and they are just getting warmed up. Our children and grand children are screwed

I think most of em do..
    they fail to see the amount of dept that has come in only 6 months from one man

Default Picture, me like... Hmmm...

I like the picture. As soon as I saw this thread I was like, Oh-oh!

I remember the first time sitting down with someone who was my political opposite and having a rational discussion. It ended up we both pretty much believed the same thing, we just saw two different parties telling us how to get there. I found that enlightening.

Beck is an interesting one. Definately out there and could be discarded, but he has been right too many times. Is he tying things together like the guy in a beautiful mind? Of course, that guy was insane, maybe beck is also? I hope he is, but I am afraid he is not.

Now, to the point. The fact that any grown man of even average intelligence believes what any of these politicians are saying, is almost proof that he doesn't meet the first criteria of this sentence. That is one thing Beck has shown. Washington is the problem, not us. Washington is corrupt, not the average American. Washington is out of touch, not us. Whether you be right, center or left, you belong in this argument. We are citizens of this country and it belongs to us. At least it is supposed to. It is NOT supposed to belong to the corrupt people in Washington.

Regardless of where you are on this argument, remember who is trying to divide us and ask why. Always ask why, look for information and answers. I remember the nuns would always tell me to ask questions about my faith. Honest questions that you are open to an answer for. Question everything, if it is true it will hold. I was amazed that the Nuns would instill this in us. I thought they would have been the ones to push blind faith, but no. Not trickery questions, but honest questions you are open to learning about. Question everything with more energy than you are attacking one another here.

America is a nation of good people. WE the people need to take it back. God pray the tree of liberty does not need to be watered yet. I for one am scared and I am not believing in the government for help. Bush, Obama, democrat or Republican! Come on, do any of you really trust them? Ask yourself that honestly.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by befu View Post
    ] That is one thing Beck has shown. Washington is the problem, not us. Washington is corrupt, not the average American. Washington is out of touch, not us. Whether you be right, center or left, you belong in this argument. We are citizens of this country and it belongs to us. At least it is supposed to. It is NOT supposed to belong to the corrupt people in Washington.

Regardless of where you are on this argument, remember who is trying to divide us and ask why. Always ask why, look for information and answers. I remember the nuns would always tell me to ask questions about my faith. Honest questions that you are open to an answer for. Question everything, if it is true it will hold. I was amazed that the Nuns would instill this in us. I thought they would have been the ones to push blind faith, but no. Not trickery questions, but honest questions you are open to learning about. Question everything with more energy than you are attacking one another here.

America is a nation of good people. WE the people need to take it back. God pray the tree of liberty does not need to be watered yet. I for one am scared and I am not believing in the government for help. Bush, Obama, democrat or Republican! Come on, do any of you really trust them? Ask yourself that honestly.

Brian

I remember the first time sitting down with someone who was my political opposite and having a rational discussion. It ended up we both pretty much believed the same thing, we just saw two different parties telling us how to get there. I found that enlightening.

Beck is an interesting one. Definately out there and could be discarded, but he has been right too many times. Is he tying things together like the guy in a beautiful mind? Of course, that guy was insane, maybe beck is also? I hope he is, but I am afraid he is not.

Now, to the point. The fact that any grown man of even average intelligence believes what any of these politicians are saying, is almost proof that he doesn't meet the first criteria of this sentence. That is one thing Beck has shown. Washington is the problem, not us. Washington is corrupt, not the average American. Washington is out of touch, not us. Whether you be right, center or left, you belong in this argument. We are citizens of this country and it belongs to us. At least it is supposed to. It is NOT supposed to belong to the corrupt people in Washington.

Brian
    Well put, However, we as Humans Suffer from the savior mentality, everything is external, help is gonna come from the mountains. Our problem is frugal living, Consumerism and Materialism, when we can no longer maintain that excessive lifestyle, The world is coming to an end. We cry about higher taxes, but yet we elect parasites to live off us for 2,4 and 6 year terms without any accountability... Non whatsoever!
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-01-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Brian
    Well said...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Government Moto:

Truthfully, outside of Fox Commentary News Network, local affiliates have good programming... Love, fringe...and the Yank's whipping Phillies...aren't the Yankee's liberals?

Only two men I actually believed and trusted in their efforts. Walter Cronkite and Harry Truman....both from Missouri.

Obama will last one term and be lose or worse. He has the wrong goals and not fixing crap in our country!!

The worst would be another Kennedy situation and blame it on the white man to use for the next 25 years.

Dom I took you for a much Smarter person....don't you see why I started this thread?........PLEASE watch beck for one week PLEASE
    and you will have to see that Obama is opening hells gate on us all...he has surrounded himself with people that hate America and its values...people that think Mao Si Tung is a hero.....people like Jeremiah Wright who say GOD DAM AMERICA....open your eyes brother beck is not just making claims he is showing on video the people who now have a foot hold in our white house.....if we let them continue they will ruin America as we know it and by the time the skeptics realize it....... it will be to late

soon to come they will take away the right for us to bear arms
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

What happened to Dwight D. Eisenhower and FDR...

Quote Originally Posted by bustitup View Post
    Dom I took you for a much Smarter person....don't you see why I started this thread?........PLEASE watch beck for one week PLEASE
    and you will have to see that Obama is opening hells gate on us all...he has surrounded himself with people that hate America and its values...people that think Mao Si Tung is a hero.....people like Jeremiah Wright who say GOD DAM AMERICA....open your eyes brother beck is not just making claims he is showing on video the people who now have a foot hold in our white house.....if we let them continue they will ruin America as we know it and by the time the skeptics realize it....... it will be to late

soon to come they will take away the right for us to bear arms
    Very true man..
    the kicker is and mosty denigh, is Beck shows video of these people actualy saying or doing these things!
    and they call Beck the lier?

Come on Bustitup...YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!!!... "GOD DAMN AMERICA". How many White Preachers preach "GOD DAMN AMERICA' every Sunday? Calling America the harlot, the whore...I know I do writeby's on these forums. But the last time I checked... America has been damned for the last 200 years by white preachers. I'm telling you...turn that S**T off...R.I.F Reading Is Fundamental.
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-01-2009 at 11:19 AM.

The damning of America pre-Wright's fame http://www.religiondispatches.org/ar...right_and_left

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast