Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God bless glen beck

Default God bless glen beck

God bless this guy and fox news for opening everyones eyes and waking people up
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

How so?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

here we go.....

Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

On his website..He clearly states " A fusion of entertainment and enlightenment"

http://www.glennbeck.com/
    Government Moto:

Please..... Just another schister trying to stir the pot and cause civil unrest through the media

U r another critic who doesn't even watch glen prove his claims with video footage

Your President is tied to many many radicals and selling us out and making us weaker
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
    Please..... Just another schister trying to stir the pot and cause civil unrest through the media

I dont know if you have noticed or not, but thats been the same story since FDR..
    Theres a reason we've lost every war since WW2
    I dont watch these nutjobs like Beck, O'Rielly, Olberman or any of the like because I like making my own decisions on issues, not having someone who gets his stories from whatever source and tells it the way he wants to, and then expect everyone to believe is happy pappy BS..

Robert F. Kennedy said, "What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

I think this identifies certain "news" outlets.. http://www.lairdwilcox.com/news/hoaxerproject.html

If nothing else please read the contents of the link.
    Government Moto:

Government Moto:

Beck did break the Acorn story. We should give him credit for that.

If this guy was back, would any of us watch any other journalist?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Cronkite
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/...lter-cronkite/
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by bustitup View Post

everyone I know who voted for our pres, hates FOX news... so what does that say..

I agree FOX has shown the light on alot of whats going on behind closed doors!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

I like Beck. From what I can tell, his facts are facts and he delivers them in an entertaining way. I personally watch every news outlet (not just FOX), read the paper in whatever city I'm in that day, and make up my own mind.

Blake
    Have some fun every day!!!

They (Fox and Beck, amongst others) are touching nerves and drawing a LOT of attention... a clear sign that they are certainly ONTO SOMETHING!

EVEN if you are a flaming Lib... You have to admit... even YOU wouldn't know what is going on if FOX and the conservative side of the media hadn't at least raised the questions and forced your contituents to explain their side and get the information out there... You'd still be basking in the "Razzle-Dazzle"... rather than considering the numbers and the facts...

Thumbs down

If this guy was back, would any of us watch any other journalist?

Another “cult of personality” deception fueled by liberal revisionists. It is no wonder he is deified by those with a leftist agenda. Read a few facts from Accuracy in Media and decide for yourself:

- Cronkite called for the U.S. to renounce “some of its sovereignty” and pass a series of United Nations treaties - many of which are now being pushed by President Obama.

- His public verdict that the 1968 Tet offensive was a “defeat” for the US is widely seen as a turning point in American support for the war. Today the Vietnamese readily admit that Tet was actually a major tactical defeat for the communist forces. Cronkite is centrally responsible for turning it into a strategic communist victory.

- Cronkite spent two years in Moscow after World War II as a UPI correspondent and afterwards was remarkably restrained in his criticism of that country.

- In 1979, he gave an interview to the Soviet magazine, Literary Gazette, stating that the “Soviet threat” was “most likely…a myth. I will never believe in a ‘Soviet threat.’” Shortly after the interview was published, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

- In 1972 the CBS Evening News aired nearly 1,400 presentations supporting the dovish view. Contrary positions were aired only 79 times. That's a wonderful balance for a supposed objective news organization fronted by Cronkite.

Cronkite reported many important stories and had a huge audience, but let’s not pretend that he was an objective journalist.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...0577_07_20.asp

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Another “cult of personality” deception fueled by liberal revisionists. It is no wonder he is deified by those with a leftist agenda. Read a few facts from Accuracy in Media and decide for yourself:

- Cronkite called for the U.S. to renounce “some of its sovereignty” and pass a series of United Nations treaties - many of which are now being pushed by President Obama.

- His public verdict that the 1968 Tet offensive was a “defeat” for the US is widely seen as a turning point in American support for the war. Today the Vietnamese readily admit that Tet was actually a major tactical defeat for the communist forces. Cronkite is centrally responsible for turning it into a strategic communist victory.

- Cronkite spent two years in Moscow after World War II as a UPI correspondent and afterwards was remarkably restrained in his criticism of that country.

- In 1979, he gave an interview to the Soviet magazine, Literary Gazette, stating that the “Soviet threat” was “most likely…a myth. I will never believe in a ‘Soviet threat.’” Shortly after the interview was published, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

- In 1972 the CBS Evening News aired nearly 1,400 presentations supporting the dovish view. Contrary positions were aired only 79 times. That's a wonderful balance for a supposed objective news organization fronted by Cronkite.

Cronkite reported many important stories and had a huge audience, but let’s not pretend that he was an objective journalist.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...0577_07_20.asp

I guess that makes Fox one of them revisionists.... http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/...lter-cronkite/

I'm not saying that he was perfect. But the man was a true journalist. Contrary to what many would have us believe, not everything breaks down to party affiliations nor does ones independent views make them a Dem or a Republican.
    Government Moto:

FOX ABC,NBC,CNN,CBS all extremities on the same demon of misinformation and half-truths. Glenn beck is just trying to ride the internet revolution movement, he's a wannabe to be Alex Jones, Why won't he say 911 was in inside job too, his buffoonery will irreverent before the end of his segment. Hannity, Beck and Fox and Friends, what a circus. How could I have forgot Geraldo Rivera. Shepard Smith seems to be the only one with credibility on that media conglomerate.

Fox's Shepard Smith: Sorry for 'lack of balance' http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091028/...tv_fox_apology I also remember during the Katrina debacle, he had to check some of his fellow anchors.

Shepard, drops the f-bomb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcKUN...layer_embedded
    Last edited by RCprince; 10-31-2009 at 12:05 PM.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Watch this... http://www.politicususa.com/en/Glenn-Beck-The-View
    Whoopi and Barbara give it to him...
    Government Moto:

Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly and Geraldo are commentators ( Their claim to fame is to embellish and sensationalize current affairs) Anchors are suppose to report the facts.

In general, I think alot of these guys on cable networks are commentators.
    Government Moto:

To all here that don't like beck or fox care that our leader has surrounded himself with radical haters of america?

Trust me, not everyone who says I love America is for America, there are alot of Benedict Arnolds walking around. But to respond to your statement, I don't think Glenn Beck likes himself.

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Trust me, not everyone who says I love America is for America, there are alot of Benedict Arnolds walking around. But to respond to your statement, I don't think Glenn Beck likes himself.

have you even listen to beck or hannity lately?....I think not

he has video proof of all his claims and no one in the white house disclaims him...you know why?

I do..its because poeple like you who say that they are fools and idiots and dont even watch then because there claims are to far fetched..."it couldnt posibly be true"

HES GOT THEM ON TAPE PEOPLE!!

The Art of War dictates that I stay abreast of Foxnews psyche-warfare on the gullible .

Quote Originally Posted by bustitup View Post
    I'm with ya.

Its funny. Obama spent a day trying to resolve an issue with some tightly wound professor and a cop, but seems he doesn't have the guts to face his "ONLY" critics! Probably because Fox wont let him have a cheat sheet for his scripted answers.

Long live FOX!
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I watch Glenn Beck from time to time. It does have some entertainment value. Sort of like watching a homeless guy carrying a sign that "The End is near." Let's face it, we as a society like to watch tragedy. We like drama. The commentators on these cable networks fulfill that like. Entertaining? Yes. Accurate? Partially. Non-biased? No.
    These guys have to make it entertaining to garner viewership. Higher ratings attract advertisers which means more money. The truth can be different from different perspectives or points of view. As demonstrated here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18r6nchs91E
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I'm with ya.

Its funny. Obama spent a day trying to resolve an issue with some tightly wound professor and a cop, but seems he doesn't have the guts to face his "ONLY" critics! Probably because Fox wont let him have a cheat sheet for his scripted answers.

Long live FOX!
    So true steve......Obama will sit down with david letterman but he won't dare get on stage with beck or hannity........they have him pegged and more and more people are realizing it because of Foxes persistants

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Robert F. Kennedy said, "What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."
    I think it sounds just like our current white house staff and President. they go after Edmunds.com and Fox because they don't fit into their slot. For once you called this one correct!
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

I wouldn't sit down with FoxNews either, Who have time for inciters and those who embellish truth just because they know there are a few million people, with below average IQ's that take everything they say as the Holy Grail. Why is it Liberals don't defend CNN and MSNBC they way FOXNEWS supporters, support them?

Funny how the liberals always cry foul when the other shoe drops. Frankly Fox is the only station that takes a non liberal spin and that is why they get attacked. I don't watch any news, none of it is anything more than reality TV shows these days.
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast