Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fine tuning a SV27

Quote Originally Posted by tiqueman View Post
    It was cold here today too, I think it got down to 84F... Buurrrrr

You should bring your SV down to the Keys. It looks like I will be able to meet you down there!!!!
    Thanks for the invitation .... can`t wait to be in KW ...have you heard of Spirit of Quatar will be in KW for the First Time ?
    but yesterday morning we have go out just before the wind grow up ....and i am still under 40 with the ESC of my son , i will try to swap the motor tomorow and going to dig some info on the board of how to maintain and clean the motor too keep it in good shape...
    hope my respond make sense
    Many thanks again to helping
    Christian

try his prop

Quote Originally Posted by 6S HYDRO View Post
    try his prop
    Yes we have the same prop grp-2317.45 , i will try it for sure , and at the eye of view they look very similar ....
    many thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by sunsation288 View Post

Thanks for the invitation .... can`t wait to be in KW ...have you heard of Spirit of Quatar will be in KW for the First Time ?
    but yesterday morning we have go out just before the wind grow up ....and i am still under 40 with the ESC of my son , i will try to swap the motor tomorow and going to dig some info on the board of how to maintain and clean the motor too keep it in good shape...
    hope my respond make sense
    Many thanks again to helping
    Christian

All of your responses make perfect sense Christian. Your doing a great job.

Oh yes. I have seen the Spirit of Quatar. I cannot wait. The Keys are going to be a good time.

Sorry guy to not have updated the thread , the last couple of week i work hard , and at the shop they have Websense , and the only way to go on the Forum is by benchdance , and it`s not friendly user

Ok what we have done so far
    exchange ESC, and it`s not that
    But when we exchange the motor , that slowered my son boat ,

i just bought a new motor from Ray Schrauwen ...and we run more closer , i realy enjoy the time i spend with my son ,it`s good

Many thanks again for your input and Help , for that i will try to bring alot of picture from Key West Championship , i leave tomorow morning for some heat and good time in the paradise
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check the connectors on the motor that runs slower..
    I had a slower motor due to a bad solder job
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Hey Christian, glad to hear you got them closer to even.

Hope to see you in Key West!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123