what i can say,...more $$$$!!!........thanks

gorgeous... just gorgeous.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

YESSS more $$$$$ approx project cost : 13 500$

MHZ Mystic C5000 Hull (no hardware) : 1275$
    2 Marine turbine JetCat : 9590$
    ™ B @ B ™

BlackJack 26 Brushless

thing is sweet, but he has worded that incorrectly- there are not 15 2 hp engines there are 2 15 hp engines im assuming

Quote Originally Posted by bab View Post
    YESSS more $$$$$ approx project cost : 13 500$

MHZ Mystic C5000 Hull (no hardware) : 1275$
    2 Marine turbine JetCat : 9590$
    Dont forget $800-$1000 for PAINT!!!! $14,500!!! GEZZZ
    Nothing like keeping you lipos warm and your prop wet!!

Its about time a vid popped up of it running. I was following that build for quite sometime and it never showed a running vid, just walk-around vids and claims of 100mph, which it doesnt seem to be capable of.

Its not capable of even close to 100 mph. I got stuck in the middle of an argument between AMF, myself, Jurgen and a friend in texas that disclaimed Jurgens 100 mph claim, Jurgen then stated that the gps said 100 mph moment time, i told him he was full of it. But AMF believes him, goes to show you anyone can post anything and have it believed.

The math doesnt support it, the jetcats certainly wont support 100 mph or close to it. Even tried to get him to change his claims with AMF but he refuses. Jurgen claims the props are what get it to that speed, i told him he was full of it again while on the phone with him. You cannot get a word in edgewise nor can you finish a sentence with this guy. That and anything you mention having been done he has done 2 or 3 years before. I even made something up to test my theory and he took the bait, amazing.

The jetcats are 9.89 hp each, not 15 hp as Jurgen claims, this from bobs mouth at jetcat, 10 hp rounded up and a max of 32k rpm output. The top twin turbine on the planet right now is 88 mph in germany.

The 5 vids that are circulating on Jurgens build support about 60-65 mph give or take 10 mph. Nice build, false claims.

Yeah def not going 100 mph- oh now i get it he means 100 kph

Fun... but damn... hold the CAMERA steady for goodness sakes! I need a barf-bag after trying to watch that!
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Honestly, If I built a boat like that, I would maybe try for a top speed run once, and thats it. I'd be to afraid of the consequences of a sudden gust of wind lifting that thing off the water...

NitroVal.

These SP5 turbines can handle a lot of water !!

@ Graill ( James ) ; the 88 mph :
    On the 29th of August Frank Epple passed the 100ml/h mark.
    Props were propshop 6518 reduced to 63,5 mm

Frank did it again?! Very Nice. Any vid on that run Gerwin not seeing it on the other site.

Have two sets of the 65/15/18's cut down to that. will be an interesting winter build Gerwin. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Fun... but damn... hold the CAMERA steady for goodness sakes! I need a barf-bag after trying to watch that!
    I was thinking the same thing. I thought I was watch the "Blair Witch Project, daytime edition." But I didn't want to seem negative. Good looking boat and seems to ride well. Dual turbines are definitely high on the cool factor.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Beside the camera work and the speed discrepancies, that's one hell of a running boat.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I guess if a guy spends that much on a boat, he feels he can lie all he wants about the speed.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

This maybe the first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6R4e5hEqn4
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6fzSQbwk4 this one is shorter, but seems to be hauling butt.

Love the way that cat sounds!