Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HealthFear Only In America!

Default HealthFear Only In America!

Listen to how he nonchalantly, talks about how people premiums were paying for his lunch on gold trim china.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4TsaHmtgfA
    Last edited by RCprince; 09-15-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: typo
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

This is sad...But one question comes to mind. Is it just the insurance company's fault? Why couldn't the hospital or the doctors treat some of these people pro bono? They treat people in third world countries at no cost. When a single person or small group of people, thru action or inaction, causes the death of another, they can be charged with with manslaughter in many states. Why doesn't it apply to corporations?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

That is absolutely disgusting...........................

Can I ask why so many of you are fighting health care reform.........................
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

I'm all for it myself. Just not sure how to do it. The intent is good but there are some things in HR 3200 that raise concerns and fuels misinformation.
    Last edited by domwilson; 09-15-2009 at 02:33 AM.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Zicha View Post
    That is absolutely disgusting...........................

Can I ask why so many of you are fighting health care reform.........................
    Mis-informed by people who makes millions (Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and the whole pompous right).
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

That's why they get paid the big bucks...to misinform the masses.
    Government Moto:

I can not understand as Peter stated why so many of you are fighting health care reform. Yes, a public system has it's faults but you will not be denied treatment for any illness and you do not pay for the treatment costs.
    As, I have mentioned before you are the exception to the following statement.

Universal health care is implemented in all industrialized countries.

WHY ???

Douggie

What a freaking CROCK!

Almost NO ONE in America... including Hannity, Rush, and Beck, thinks that "Health Care Reform" doesn't need to happen... That's a BS line of CRAP put forth by the Lefties who are trying everything in the book to grow the government to monumental proportions... They WANT CONTROL of everything and will stop at nothing to get it...

Obama is a freaking LIAR, as proven OVER and OVER and OVER again by the facts... His little speach, in which he continually says that there are NO solutions being put forth by the right, proves this point...

HR3400 is and MANY, MANY, MANY other Republican bills and amendmants have been rejected over and over and over again by the Dems... Pelosi and Reid have refused to even listen to any other ideas... And Obama's "open door" has NEVER let in a Republican group to discuss "their ideas"...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...-58644807.html

Non-Partisanship, in the Obama camp, means that we will just blindly agree with what they want to do... otherwise, we are racist, "playing politics", etc...

It's all a freaking snow job, fueled by media hype, and intent on covering up the current regimes intent on grabbing up as much power as possible, and, in turn, as much of YOUR money as possible...

YOU people need to WAKE UP and get real.... To think that MOST Americans would be AGAINST saving money, which is EXACTLY what you are saying when you suggest they are against "Health Care Reform", is just buying into media hype and exactly what they want you to think... You are a bunch of pawns, being manipulated by these people, for THEIR own political purposes...

WAKE UP!!!

Darin, Universal health care will cost you more out of your taxes, but at least you will not lose your home, retiremenent and other valued nesteggs you have strived for, as an insurrance company cuts you off. Also please note that you who employ illegal aliens contribute to your problems

Douggie

Hopefully something good will come out of the revisions... http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/...are/index.html
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    as an insurrance company cuts you off

Douggie
    Again... and the Dems accuse the Right of using "scare tactics"....

Obama, in his speach, accused the Replicans of using "scare tactics", then, in the SAME BREATH, said people will lose thier healthcare, get sick, and even die, if we "don't do something now"...

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Also... Don't even begin to tell me you need more of my money, and then, IN THE SAME BREATH, tell me you are going pay for "most of this" so called "reform" by cutting waste and fraud in Medicare/Medicaid... What number did he use??? Something like 500-Billion... I'll tell you what, you cut that waste FIRST, then if you need more money, give me a call...

The fact is that the Democratic party is a MESS! They don't know what the hell they are doing, and they are trying to cover it up with smoke screens and diversion tactics... I'm done tip-toeing around with this crap... and I'm done taking the abuse that the Dems have been dishing out over the past six months...

Perfectly normal, well educated, intelligent Americans are pissed off, angry, and TIRED of being told they are things which they are not. This is NOT about RACE, and it's not about NOT wanting to help those in need... it's about a government running out of control, and spending... no... WASTING our money, while digging our children into a hole that they'll never be able to dig out of...

I'm expected to run my household in a responsible way. Our Government should be expected to do the same. And the SAME rules of economics apply...

Agreed on our governments bailing out non productive and failling companies...Banks..Auto and many other companies that can not compete or had bad management. Health care would be peanuts to the amount of cash that was released to these badly managed companies

Douggie

Wow...IS that the "Republican Rage" I keep hearing about ??

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofpf1 View Post

Steve

NO, it's AMERICANs standing up and refusing to take anymore abuse after TRYING to work together... No party affiliation necessary!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofpf1 View Post

Steve
    Haven't heard from you in awhile. Glad to see you're back.
    Government Moto:

A substantial amount of medicare claims are fraudulent. Approx. $60 Billion dollars.. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061203915.html

There are harsh punishments in getting caught. I wonder how high it is for the private sector? It's probably more. Clean up that mess, I'm sure that would help pay for a good part of healthcare reform. That is where some of the money will come from.

This guy says it's even higher... http://www.greenchange.org/article.php?id=4943

Clean up this mess and we'll be well on our way to good reform.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    That's why they get paid the big bucks...to misinform the masses.

Just like Obama:
    My administration will not borrow and spend like the current one!
    Yeah sure!. Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying?

When their mouth is open!
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post

Obama, in his speach, accused the Replicans of using "scare tactics", then, in the SAME BREATH, said people will lose thier healthcare, get sick, and even die, if we "don't do something now"...

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Also... Don't even begin to tell me you need more of my money, and then, IN THE SAME BREATH, tell me you are going pay for "most of this" so called "reform" by cutting waste and fraud in Medicare/Medicaid... What number did he use??? Something like 500-Billion... I'll tell you what, you cut that waste FIRST, then if you need more money, give me a call...

The fact is that the Democratic party is a MESS! They don't know what the hell they are doing, and they are trying to cover it up with smoke screens and diversion tactics... I'm done tip-toeing around with this crap... and I'm done taking the abuse that the Dems have been dishing out over the past six months...

Perfectly normal, well educated, intelligent Americans are pissed off, angry, and TIRED of being told they are things which they are not. This is NOT about RACE, and it's not about NOT wanting to help those in need... it's about a government running out of control, and spending... no... WASTING our money, while digging our children into a hole that they'll never be able to dig out of...

I'm expected to run my household in a responsible way. Our Government should be expected to do the same. And the SAME rules of economics apply...
    Very well said!
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

GIVE ME A BREAK!

YOU LIE Just kidding.

Come on Darin, you know Obama will never lie, just bend the truth. For instance lets take the subject of Illegal aliens getting health care. Sure the will get health care, but by the time that happens he will have already made them "legal" citizens. So see, illegal aliens wont be getting health care.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Waste of Money? Can you say IRAQ?
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    YOU LIE Just kidding.

Come on Darin, you know Obama will never lie, just bend the truth. For instance lets take the subject of Illegal aliens getting health care. Sure the will get health care, but by the time that happens he will have already made them "legal" citizens. So see, illegal aliens wont be getting health care.
    Supposedly the new bill draft has stronger language to prevent illegal aliens from attaining federally funded healthcare. We'll see in the next couple of weeks the new draft.
    Government Moto:

GIVE ME A BREAK!

First fact, the Left is extremely more educated, The right is more religious (or claim to be) That's just Historical . Second, it is clearly about race. What's going on now is that they, (the right) may have finally gotten their focal point together, in which they can skirt the real issue of their aversion for President Barack H.Obama. The Birth-er front was comical, at best . But, health-care cause, that's a Trojan Horse if anything for some of these people, just hiding their bigotry.

Why all of a sudden they want (Their) country back! BUSH basically sh**ted on their foundational Doctrine, He shattered the the fundamental thesis, that have held these 48 contiguous States together... G.W Bush 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'

Where was the outrage then, by these Pompous and Pious Patriots? Where was the outrage when Iraq's WMDs was as concocted as David Copperfield's Illusion? and led to the blooding shedding of the future of this nation, it's youth.
    Where was the outrage when Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, from it's inception took away almost every LIBERTY that citizens and non-citizens have of this Great Nation have enjoyed so cavalierly. Guess what? you'll work for them now! But you know what? The ship is sink and the hole are being plugged with bathrobes.

All a complete CROCK of CRAP... All LIES, generated by this wave a media protectionism of the current administration...

Maybe if the media had been doing their job, even back THEN, you'd be aware of all of us out here who faught against things like the very first Bush "stimulous" package, and were against the Patriot Act, etc... That includes the likes of Hannity, Beck, and others in the "right-wing" media... But you weren't listening to them, were you???

And, while we are on the subject... your full of CRAP on this Patriot Act analysis! I haven't had one damn liberty taken away from me... I'm as free today as I ever was, so this dillusion that we are somehow less free today is another leftist crap stew, brewed up to justify taking away ALL of our freedom of choice, in the name of the Government "watching out for us"....

BIG difference, now, however, is that THESE clowns are coming after more than just a phone call or intercepted e-mail...

Bring it on...

The fact that the media hasn't covered ONE IOTA of this Acorn scandle currently being exposed is further evidence that they are in the bag... It's rediculous and should irritate EVERYONE who believes in a free society and an unbiased media...

Acorn indiscretions, pale in comparison to the 2000 election.

Here is some interesting reading...http://www.aclu.org/safefree/resourc...s20031114.html
    No it's not from some leftest group.
    I'm sorry but this name calling just because someone has a different opinion is ridiculous. Not everyone here has a party affiliation. Just because they may disagree with you doesn't make them less intelligent or blind. Just accept that they have a different opinion and that they may have access to information that you don't. I like some of Newt's ideas... http://healthtransformation.net/ But I also like some of Dems ideas.
    I certainly don't follow any one parties agenda. Does that make me half as intelligent or twice as smart?
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    First fact, the Left is extremely more educated,
    They think so. Perhaps that's why their elitist attitude is so offensive to those of us on the Right who are educated. And there is no lack of top brains on the Right, but you Wrong-wingers can't see that.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

By definition, Both parties are guilty...
    e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (ĭ-lē'tĭz'əm, ā-lē'-)
    n.
    The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
    Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.
    Government Moto:

God help you if you ever fall into the 'black hole' of health care that we have now. I'm sure Mr. Limbaugh and Hannity and Beck, etc. will bail you out. Yeah right. YOU are the one that needs to wake up.

Opposing everything Obama does just for the sake of opposing him is totally foolish. Using your and your rightie logic, you would trash him if he tried to give you a Rolls Royce!

Calling Obama a liar!? Jeeez, after 8 long years of lies by YOUR SIDE, that's really a stretch. You really do have to stop drinkin the koolaid man!

What a freaking CROCK!

Almost NO ONE in America... including Hannity, Rush, and Beck, thinks that "Health Care Reform" doesn't need to happen... That's a BS line of CRAP put forth by the Lefties who are trying everything in the book to grow the government to monumental proportions... They WANT CONTROL of everything and will stop at nothing to get it...

Obama is a freaking LIAR, as proven OVER and OVER and OVER again by the facts... His little speach, in which he continually says that there are NO solutions being put forth by the right, proves this point...

HR3400 is and MANY, MANY, MANY other Republican bills and amendmants have been rejected over and over and over again by the Dems... Pelosi and Reid have refused to even listen to any other ideas... And Obama's "open door" has NEVER let in a Republican group to discuss "their ideas"...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...-58644807.html

Non-Partisanship, in the Obama camp, means that we will just blindly agree with what they want to do... otherwise, we are racist, "playing politics", etc...

It's all a freaking snow job, fueled by media hype, and intent on covering up the current regimes intent on grabbing up as much power as possible, and, in turn, as much of YOUR money as possible...

YOU people need to WAKE UP and get real.... To think that MOST Americans would be AGAINST saving money, which is EXACTLY what you are saying when you suggest they are against "Health Care Reform", is just buying into media hype and exactly what they want you to think... You are a bunch of pawns, being manipulated by these people, for THEIR own political purposes...

WAKE UP!!!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Healthcare as it is now make me angry. And you don't wanna see me when I'm angry...
    Obama lies, Bush lies, Cheney lies...They're Politicians. That's what they do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    God help you if you ever fall into the 'black hole' of health care that we have now. I'm sure Mr. Limbaugh and Hannity and Beck, etc. will bail you out. Yeah right. YOU are the one that needs to wake up.

Opposing everything Obama does just for the sake of opposing him is totally foolish. Using your and your rightie logic, you would trash him if he tried to give you a Rolls Royce!

Calling Obama a liar!? Jeeez, after 8 long years of lies by YOUR SIDE, that's really a stretch. You really do have to stop drinkin the koolaid man!
    Fall into it without adequate health insurance. That's a real eye opener. It used to be about saving lives and payment was secondary. What happened?
    Government Moto:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast