Thread: Bantam Charger

Default Bantam Charger

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any experiece with these chargers. I was looking at the BC6 (second on down). Thanks for any input!

http://www.neumotors.com/20061222/Chargers.html

I have never used one because I ended up getting a nice charger off ebay but the gentleman at a heli shop swears by these. he claims they are failsafe and very dependable. He "knowing he wants to make the money" says he would pay double if they charged that much for them.

The only thing I didn't like about the BC-6 was the charge rate of only 50 watts. Take a look at the online manual and see the max charge rate of a 5 or 6 cell lipo. I think even a 4 cell lipo was a bit low.
    Team Liquid Dash

I like the specs on the E902. It's a real contender when I upgrade the equipment in September.

I'll take a look at it, thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by SJFE View Post
    I like the specs on the E902. It's a real contender when I upgrade the equipment in September.
    Yeah if the 902 had a integrated balancer like the BC series I would def go in that direction too.
    Team Liquid Dash

I like the e902 that looks like a good charger

It looked like a high and unit. I may take one for the team & pick one up. It's gooing to be a tuff choice. I am lookin @ a couple diffrent units. I need a smart charger that can handle @ least 5 or 6s. Nimh isent a problem since I scored an astro 112D on ebay for 50 bux. As with every thing I will need more info before makin a move.