Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin maritimo (66.7 mph) video

No kidding!! My video was w/ the 30 c version so i cant wait to see what the 40 c 's will add !! These batteries are unreal for the price .. Actually there unreal besides the price!!. I have 14 30c batteries i run in all my park fliers and edf jets at 70-90 mph and they all work awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf IV View Post
    JUST PURCHASED A SET OF THESE..http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...dProduct=10307 NOW GOING FROM 25C TO 30C WAS A HUGE DIFERENCE, WHATS GOING TO 40C GONNA BE LIKE? ILL SEE WHAT KIND OF SPEED INCREASE I ACHIEVE W/ THESE AAND THEN GET CHUCK TO DO ME SOME 442'S CUPPED..

I will have to get a pair of those as well (batteries that is).
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Chuck, ill hit you up on the props after the holidays!!

Ok, im heading out tomorrow with these brand new batteries. Ill pre-heat them to 110 deg. And have my dad watching, and filming for the first time, for you guys!! Lets hope for 70 mph on glassy water

I think you get more speed out of a little bump on the water.... Well i hit 67.1 mph! The batteries were pre-heated at 110/107 deg and came in after a hard run at 110- go figure!!! If i run this hard w/ the 30-40 c batteries as befor they would swell a bit ( not good :) but these arent even fazed!!!! I think its time to have chuck do me up acouple sweetheart! Ill review the vid and see if its worth posting..

Come on now - we want to see the vid !!!!

IMPBA 20481S D-12

Lol... I still have to check it out.. Ill go get it out of the truck

Lol... I still have to check it out.. Ill go get it out of the truck

dude find some open water...its real frustrating watching you have to let up on the throttle just when its starting to build some speed
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1NRCxOWVw yeh your right, its scarry out there too because theres a few curents i have to watch out for!!! or else... thats what happened to my late 58 mph el lobo and the only crash from the timo.. i think one of them is a boyle from a shallow rock. on new years day in going over to Quesstek's house and running on his lake in fresh water .. it will be interesting to she how she likes it!! we will most definantly video!!! im excided!!! does anyone know if boats are faster in salt or fresh water??? ive got a few theories, but want to know what you guys have to say ...

LOL!!! I just realized that i beat my record with her... how funny (66.7 to 67.1). well i didnt hit the 70 mph goal ... yet... but were moving in the right direction!

HERES THE LAST RUN ON THE LAKE, ITS WITH THE LESSER OF THE TWO POWERFULL SETS OF BATTERIES. BUT ITS A PRETTY GOOD RUN ANYHOW. I WAS TRYING TO TAKE IT EASY AS THE RESCUE BOAT WAS INOP AT THE TIME... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cm03dnSjJo

Josh are you left handed or is that just the way you hold the TX?
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Ha, thats funny.. No im not left handed but this feels natural for me and ive been using pistol grips for mmmm over 15 years at least. I know it looks funny and for years i never knew i was holding it with the wrong hand ...lol... I like the wheel infront of me ..like a steering wheel so this is how i learned.

Ok ... I do certain things a bit different as well. It seemed natural at the time and no one was around to tell me otherwise.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Yep! And all along thinking "this is just how its done"...

Ha, thats funny.. No im not left handed but this feels natural for me and ive been using pistol grips for mmmm over 15 years at least. I know it looks funny and for years i never knew i was holding it with the wrong hand ...lol... I like the wheel infront of me ..like a steering wheel so this is how i learned.
    I'm not left handed and I hold my transmitter like you. It was pointed out to me by some friends a long time ago. Thats the reason I use Airtronics pistols. The higher end ones can be switched around for leftys.

Nice boat BTW. How much set back is your rudder?

COOL, IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE ELSE HOLD THERE TRANS. LIKE I DO .. as far as the rudder...Umm alot :) ill messure it and get back w/ you . But its out there!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12