Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **Hardware/Parts F/S**

Still nothing yet.........
    Nothing like keeping you lipos warm and your prop wet!!

Nate,

Mail has ran today Sat. 26th... Nothing in sight??

Mine has not come in either???
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Update: Everyone should be receiving there parts the first of this week!!!
    Maybe you missed this post. As Nate was looking at a calender flipped to January!

Thanks Ill ship it in the morning!
    Nate,,

I FINALLY got the strut... After I had to order another from OSE just in case yours never made it..

You wrote this " Thanks Ill ship it in the morning" on the 15th... I see you did not even ship until Sept 25th?? Why not just tell me whats really going on?? Next time, be honest and tell me you have not had time to ship it... No big deal..

Glad to see yours came in Rich.......still waiting on mine.
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

Nate I live between Alabama (YOU) and Texas (Richard)...any reason you can think of that I don't have my servo mount?

Quote Originally Posted by tth View Post
    Nate I live between Alabama (YOU) and Texas (Richard)...any reason you can think of that I don't have my servo mount?
    That sucks Tracy! I got frustrated and ordered a $30 strut and paid $8 to ship from OSE,, because I did not think Nate's would show up.. Then the next day,, the darn thing shows up in the mail box!! LOL

Hopefully your will show up tomarrow...

Knock Knock.......Who's there.......It sure ain't the mail man with my servo mount. Dude please please don't tell me you stiffed me!!!!!

Has Nate been on here lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Has Nate been on here lately?
    Nope..........

tx, what kind of servo mount was it? I can't find a pic in the thread. I have a standard size plastic mount that I could hook you up with free of charge if that's what you're needing. LMK

Er sorry, I meant tth

He removed the pic shortly after I paid for it. Its the aluminum adjustable servo mount like Steven sells here on OSE. Nate if you read the posts thru your e-mail and you are reading this, please address the situation. If you are having problems let me know. If you did not ship the mount yet please tell me......... don't just let me hang man thats not cool!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nate I see you were on yesterday at 4:06pm I either want the servo mount that I originally purchased,if you still have it or I want my $10.00 back. You Choose!

You have had more than enough time to answer me and you still have not! You need to take action and do something about it!

Servo mount $11.00
    sold!!!

Rudder $13.00
    sold!!!

One new and used Couplers(AQU) $7.00 EACH
    Couplers SOLD!!!!
    Nevermind make that $11.00

This is definately grounds for a ban. He could at least reply.

Update TTH please Nate.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nate I see you were on again yesterday!!!! I still want the servo mount or my money back!!! I notified the mods of your actions and they are taking the appropriate measures. If you value the use of the forum you should respond to this message!

Tracy T Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by tth View Post
    I will take the servo mount for 11.00 and the SV and speedmaster rudder . $25.00 total PM me your PP.

Nate I do believe this is the thread you ripped me off...... I did pm you my paypal address before, just like I did tonight. I would like either the funds or servo mount your choice.

and to make it public so you cant say you didnt get it.......tth @ atvci.net

Have to admit the kids got balls. On here all the time but doesn't seem to acknowledge you or the mods. Never had a good feeling about nate.

Nate stated he will make it right with a refund. If you guys continue to beat a dead horse, you may reduce the chances for TTH to get closure. Nate bashing may just piss him off enough to disappear, then TTH can only blame you guys for missing out on his refund.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    Nate stated he will make it right with a refund. If you guys continue to beat a dead horse, you may reduce the chances for TTH to get closure. Nate bashing may just piss him off enough to disappear, then TTH can only blame you guys for missing out on his refund.
    Diego, I'm not that bad of a dude to not refund money lol, just a few dude's on some forum bitchn isn't going to stop me from refunded my mistake. I actually like a good type fight here and there and sip the coffee in the morning haha.

The refund was sent for $11.00.

The servo was lost in the move, when I stated a refund+ the mount for the wait, I thought it was in my tool box... But wasn't.
    LMT
    LehnerMotorenTechnik.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boatman View Post
    Have to admit the kids got balls. On here all the time but doesn't seem to acknowledge you or the mods. Never had a good feeling about nate.
    Wanna buy something, I'm sure you would knowing you have feeling's for me correct??
    LMT
    LehnerMotorenTechnik.com

And also, One last thing, Out of about 1000 part's, boats ect. that I have sold here or any other place, I believe this was the only mistake made. Everyone else including another guy here on this forum that still owes me around $195.00 still got there stuff.

I want someone else out of all the 1000 people buying stuff from me, who else didn't receive there stuff???
    LMT
    LehnerMotorenTechnik.com

i will stick up for you nate. i am sure this was just a honest mistake.
    i got all my stuff. good deals too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E Cheese View Post
    i will stick up for you nate. i am sure this was just a honest mistake.
    i got all my stuff. good deals too!!
    Well I think I had a hard time getting you your motor mount one week through the Holiday's but dude I got that K&B to you fasssttt for sure and cheap.. haha I hooked you up on that deal for sure.
    LMT
    LehnerMotorenTechnik.com

Quote Originally Posted by txboatpilot View Post
    Nate,,

I FINALLY got the strut... After I had to order another from OSE just in case yours never made it..

You wrote this " Thanks Ill ship it in the morning" on the 15th... I see you did not even ship until Sept 25th?? Why not just tell me whats really going on?? Next time, be honest and tell me you have not had time to ship it... No big deal..
    And you situation WTF haha, I did ship the 15th with your tracking, that wasn't my fault on the delay.
    LMT
    LehnerMotorenTechnik.com

thats why i said great deal. you always pulled through for me. i got some great deals on top quality stuff!
    ps: if you have another k&b i am interested....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast