• siberianhusky

There is no available content written by siberianhusky
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bp9145

External Ice water cooling system

LMAO!!! I've done the same thing, well similar, in the past and even worse ideas that I don't care to share. .LOL I'm glad I'm not the only "genius"

Bp9145 Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Bp9145

LMAO!!! I've done the same thing in the past and even worse ideas that I don't care to share. .LOL I'm glad I'm not the only "genius" in fe

Bp9145 Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    properchopper

Here's another bright idea I experimented with (rather unsuccessfully) - fill tube with freezer pack blue ice, inline with onboard cooling setup to cool

properchopper Today, 05:53 PM Go to last post
    MADRCER

SonicWake 36 propellor

Lol...No worries. When we picked this prop to grind on and make work for the Sonicwake I told Chris that I would respect his business and refer everyone

MADRCER Today, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    rol243

What would cause Leopard 4082 1600 Kv motor to burn up?

so was the 1600 kv leopard motor running on 4s x 2 parallel or in series ? 1600 kv,s is very low for running on 4s x 14.8 volts. if it was running

rol243 Today, 05:46 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

DSC 2449
    DSC 2449 by littledvl
    IMG 0004
    IMG 0004 by macdon
    UNI 9550
    UNI 9550 by dasboata
    TenShock Mono 08 

TenShock Mono 08 almost ready to run, inkl. brushless motor, ESC, servo, driveshaft and assesories 
This model is a raceboat, but...
    TenShock Mono 08 TenShock Mono 08 almost ready to run, inkl. brushless motor, ESC, servo, driveshaft and assesories This model is a raceboat, but... by SweetAccord
    res025a
    res025a by Kmot
    More...
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts