• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Dr. Jet

Some Color On The Hull

Well, I've shot some color on the hull. Now, I have to let it dry for a week or so, then wet sand some scratches and imperfections out of the deck.

Dr. Jet Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    Stillwet

Power Boat Modeling Magazine 1981

i have had this for a while, somewhere here i had mentioned it but now a look into the past................................

Stillwet Today, 12:49 PM Go to last post
    Jesse J

Later-Model Dumas Scarab 38KV > AVS Build

I am super interested in these drives! Do you have a list of parts and how you modified them?
    Can’t wait to see/ hear how the boat runs.

Jesse J Today, 09:08 AM Go to last post
    MarkF

JAE 21 outboard electric conversion help needed

I used the motor I did because I had one laying around. I wouldn't have a problem using a 4050 or 4060 motor on the back of this boat.

MarkF Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    jaike5

Delta cyber storm 33"

Hey Ray, the fins are from ose, $13.95 with mounting hard ware,

jaike5 Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMAG0617
    IMAG0617 by exile
    image by brg65
    P1000234a
    P1000234a by pescador