• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Stillwet

Dumas Drag -n Fly 40 vintage Hydro

yeah nothing like yesteryear, i think that's why i go Tilt on my hobbies RC, Trains, slot cars, shootn', A/V, we couldn't afford these things when i was

Stillwet Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    gearhd48

I have a 2200kv Castle motor... what to do with it????

You are correct on that! Started with a 445 and almost burnt the prop off in 3 min! Put a 545 and it flew to where I found out I have to move the weight

gearhd48 Today, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    rol243

Bad day at the pond today.

expensive overload.

rol243 Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    jester_s1

What to mark props with for testing

I read you can mark props with dye and then run them to see where the water is being pushed at the back vs. the tongue slowing the boat down from pressure

jester_s1 Today, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    jim82

Bad day at the pond today.

Holy sh**. Do you know the cause?

jim82 Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

011 by sharkbite
    mini mono trailer 1
    mini mono trailer 1 by Garrett
    DSCF0034
    DSCF0034 by Jacked1