• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

aj34me

DX3C Tx

Is there a rx with this package?

aj34me Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    bogieboy

I need a gear set for a vintage Graupner Hydrospeed 500 drive system

Not a problem! It took me about a month of scouring the web to find that set... LOL when i got the hull both pinions were cracked... so i feel your pain

bogieboy Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    dasboata

Diego Clause game time

dear Santa,
    The next poster would like a cure for cancer for
    Christmas.

dasboata Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    T.S.Davis

Blazer Marine Sport 20 Electric Build

ML Boatworks might have something that would look nice on there too. Maybe from the GP33.

I have a mold for a canopy to fit a Pearl but

T.S.Davis Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    T.S.Davis

Blazer Marine Sport 20 Electric Build

There's no mold for that canopy. It was a one off. That boat has about 10000 laps on it now. The canopy is cracked in about 7 places. Still one of

T.S.Davis Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

by brg65
    SDC10321
    SDC10321 by wizard122
    DSC 0008
    DSC 0008 by gearhd48
    Twin Powered 45'' Sniper
    Twin Powered 45'' Sniper by Rocstar
    DSCN1390
    DSCN1390 by dirtnsnowrider