• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

srislash

Considering another build and wanted your opinion on a hull...

I would go with the 39 Zonda from DYmotorshop. Layup is good and strong.

And have have a FighterCat Fantasm (Zonda) at 41 and I got it

srislash Today, 05:39 PM Go to last post
    Linewbie

Considering another build and wanted your opinion on a hull...

Definitly going with another cat with a carbon fiber hull, and am trying to decide between the Zonda and the Fighter Cat. The FC I'm looking at is 34

Linewbie Today, 05:16 PM Go to last post
    rol243

zipkits fe 33

If the velcro straps go over the top of battery its going to be the same in hatch clearance as having the velcro under the pack. how about velcro

rol243 Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    srislash

Ac models boat

This one I made, it starts here https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...in-Beast/page3

srislash Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    RaisedByWolves

Twin outboard install, Fine design 32.

Man, an F1 with tilt and mixing giving you precise down thrust on the bow in turns........

You could also add a gyro to prevent blow

RaisedByWolves Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 0168
    IMG 0168 by SuperArnie
    proline body 001
    proline body 001 by HYDROJERRY
    impala 065
    impala 065 by 6sHyper
    MissKirsten20111026B
    MissKirsten20111026B by Piranha22