• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

30nitro

Testing W.O.F 30'' O/B tunnel ON 6S POWER.

Boats not done yet like i said but prob will use the SK 180 v3 esc..Have a P215 worked...and a 645...gonna work on it in a month or so...Trying to finish

30nitro Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    Tunnelbill

Neu 1515

Don,

I will take it, can you do 160.00 shipped to DE?

Tunnelbill Today, 08:08 AM Go to last post
    Jersey Crewmax

Aquacraft Cajun Commander - NJ

Price dropped to $180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey Crewmax Today, 07:54 AM Go to last post
    Nevs

FSR mono with twin surface drive...Would it work ?

But it could be kind of fun to experiment with a tunnel 2/3 ? of the lenght. Maybe 2-3 inch wide.... A cat-(step?)mono.

Nevs Today, 07:13 AM Go to last post
    StephenLilly

WTB s&b m445, m447, 1445, 1540

No but thanks i will.

StephenLilly Today, 05:49 AM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 0516
    IMG 0516 by macdon
    IMAG0614
    IMAG0614 by exile
    Screenshot 2014 05 26 19 47 14