• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bigford

modified TFL Princess Yacht

I had to knock into you as I couldn't catch you otherwise

Bigford Today, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    ray schrauwen

Mike [TheShaugnessy] Wins P-Ltd Sport Hydro at D19 SCSTA 2017 Opener

You burn up speccy stuff or open class motors? Sorry to hear that.

Pre-cool and or post cool too? I have done post cool many times just at

ray schrauwen Today, 07:58 PM Go to last post
    ray schrauwen

Looking for Teflon tubing for 3/16" cable

Thank you but, nothing I can think of.

You are the best!

Let me know if you need something in future.

ray schrauwen Today, 07:56 PM Go to last post
    srislash

Castle 1515 Actual Kv

Actually I have been surprised at how close(efficient) the TP's in my setup are. I haven't ran that one since fall so I'll have to look up the logs. It

srislash Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    NeverEnuff

Castle 1515 Actual Kv

How much RPM difference are you seeing with the Hall effects sensor? I realize lots of variables can effect this, but what is a rough average?

NeverEnuff Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 4059 (Small)
    IMG 4059 (Small) by tapeworm
    AquaCraft Top Speed-2 
UL-1 Power System 
4S LiPo
    AquaCraft Top Speed-2 UL-1 Power System 4S LiPo by Doby
    10581269 330594337116250 1963937403 n
    10581269 330594337116250 1963937403 n by Rex Terrier
    SAM 0210