• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

johnl6676@comcast.net

For Sale TP Power 4070 1440kv Brushless Motor

Your welcome. Enjoy

JohnL

johnl6676@comcast.net Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    IGGY_357

Florida Fast Electric Championship 3/10/19

If a 2 XXL is still available, I'd like one.

IGGY_357 Today, 09:33 PM Go to last post
    betapro

For Sale TP Power 4070 1440kv Brushless Motor

received it today , very well packaged and in perfect condition
    thanks

regards
    Steph

betapro Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    madmikepags

Save the Date: Atlanta Spring Nationals (April 27th & 28th)

why no open hydro??????? it's the only race of the year I can run my big electric hydro and now I cant!

madmikepags Today, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    RaceMechaniX

Castle 2028 800KV Amps

This was a heat racing set-up so it was only intended to run 7-8 laps maximum. The motor did get warm, but not hot. If I ran longer and used more capacity

RaceMechaniX Today, 06:33 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

jae12g
    jae12g by ezhitz
    Running
    Running by pete39sp
    IMG 0261
    IMG 0261 by SweetAccord
    PICT1047
    PICT1047 by mcchamb150
    by nichismo