• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

don ferrette

HET Typhon motor

HET Typhoon 700-68 2250kv motor. The HET motors are well known in the ducted fan circles but recently have been finding their way into boats, the longer

don ferrette Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    rol243

Water jacket stuck on motor...

use your mouth. the water jacket doesn,t hold much water atall as so the lines so just take a drink of water and let it out via the water line until

rol243 Today, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    properchopper

Water jacket stuck on motor...

Why not check the whole system while you're at it. Nothing spoils a day at the lake worse than when an internal leak somewhere along the cooling path

properchopper Today, 05:56 PM Go to last post
    Johnc

runaway bj29v3

Twice now, bj has been a runaway, Been lucky was able to retrieve boat both times (although last time it took 4 days, lost in weeds (thanks to the Saginaw

Johnc Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    f252br

Ose 8mm anti spark connectors

haha ok

f252br Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 1308
    IMG 1308 by sonny1717
    image by Aunights
    DSCN1602
    DSCN1602 by dirtnsnowrider