• Model Boat Ponds Around the World

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    Comments 3 Comments
      NativePaul -
      Thanks Steve, someone posted a North American version earlier but as this ones worldwide I added a few in the England.
      lowesboy -
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      RandyatBBY -
      Quote Originally Posted by lowesboy View Post
      I am building a 1/8 scale of the 1967 Tahoe Miss I have always run nitro motors in my scale boats as I have hand problems I no longer compete .This is going to be more show but I still want it to go.If anyone has working idea for electrics for this please help
      I have done conversions , look up my build threads.
  • Recent Forum Posts

jevmax

Smokin Joe's

It could be yours!

jevmax Yesterday, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    srislash

1/6 Scale Drag Boats

So nice, love it.

srislash Yesterday, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    Revolt Flash

Pro boat zelos 36

We need $700.00 plus shipping.

Revolt Flash Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    nata2run

HPR 5009c bulletproof build

I make those parts by the way ��

nata2run Yesterday, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    dirtdummy

Pro boat zelos 36

please consider my buddies offer then I would have some one to race against. Lol

dirtdummy Yesterday, 07:11 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

My Proboat Blackjack 26 brushless at Humber Bay pond in Toronto.
    My Proboat Blackjack 26 brushless at Humber Bay pond in Toronto. by Blackjack-sven
    2210 by RaveM
    Jedi's PS295 Build 025
    Jedi's PS295 Build 025 by Jedi Master
    IMG 6564
    IMG 6564 by larryrose11
    P6210249
    P6210249 by bigpapa
    More...