• OffshoreElectrics Forum Upgrade

Welcome to the main page of the Upgraded OffshoreElectrics Forum. There have been many changes and moving of buttons on the board, but I think once you get familiar with the changes, your experience is going to be much improved. If you have any questions please post them here for a quick response.

Some of the added features.
    -The use of tables in now active in forum threads.
    -Quick load of multiple pictures.
    -Video links for videos to post within the thread.
    -Main page with updates to whats currently being said on the threads.
    -Article posting and creating. Its now possible to create an article with the click of a button.
    -Plus, there are many more small fixes that work in the background to keep the forum running smoothly.

Link to products site www.offshoreElectrics.com or www.ose.us
    Comments 6 Comments
      G.Rose -
      Steve, just trying to buy some stuff!! I need help to navigate to your product page.
      ron1950 -
      bottom of page has his store link also if u click on his banner on top of page....
      FighterCat57 -
      OffshoreElectrics Forum Upgrade by Steven Vaccaro Published on 06-22-2011 06:37 PM Number of Views: 666
      mickvk -
      Good job on the forum upgrade Steven!
      sonny1717 -
      for anyone who cares, there will be a few of us running tomorrow , at Prado Park, near euclid and the 71 freeway, in chino, california tomorrow. i know its late , but just remembered now.
      salty7067 -
      How about this bike with my boats and tools on the trailer. Yeah, the front wheel on my bike is electric. I cruise at 17MPH in 21st gear. Lipo battery for up to 20 miles. Two 31" Impulses. One stock. One with 4074. Salty7067
  • Recent Forum Posts

RandyatBBY

MGM esc programming problem

I only found a PHX Edge 160 HV 50V 160 AMP ESC is it strong enough for a hot 4S setup?

RandyatBBY Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Bp9145

EC5 battery connectors

Yes, I could Ryan . . .very nice of you.

Bp9145 Today, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    ray schrauwen

neu 1527 1.5y and a neu 1521 1.5d 8mm shaft

Ok. Will do.

ray schrauwen Today, 03:07 PM Go to last post
    Fluid

MGM esc programming problem

The Castle ICE has been discontinued for several years. Today the EDGE is its replacement and reportedly works as well. I’ve been running modified

Fluid Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    ScarabChris

Old member....new build....scale build...

Thanks for the compliments. The LED lights inside are a novelty obviously, they serve no purpose other than to look cool when sitting on the shelf, they

ScarabChris Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 0230
    IMG 0230 by Gimp
    375 by Rex Terrier
    P1 hull 58
    P1 hull 58 by Alfa Spirit
    IMG 3546
    IMG 3546 by circus162
    52" Hull from ebay ('04) 26cc zenoah from Bonzi, BZx4 mod, then remodded correctly by Tony at WHH w/ Bonzi hrdwr
    52" Hull from ebay ('04) 26cc zenoah from Bonzi, BZx4 mod, then remodded correctly by Tony at WHH w/ Bonzi hrdwr by tiqueman
    More...