PDA

View Full Version : Custom Prop Services Wanted - S/B, Thinning, Cupping, Rolling, Barr & Star Cuts, Etc.

Meniscus
08-26-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm looking for someone that can do some custom props for me. Besides typical S/B, detounging, and thinning, I'm specifically looking for someone who has experience with cupping, rolling, barr and star cuts, rake mods, and back-cutting among other things.

Please let me know if you have this experience and would entertain doing some custom props for me.

I really appreciate it. :thumbup1:

Andy, perhaps you may be able to provide some guidance here of who I could speak with. Thanks!

RayR
08-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Try Mark Sholand a Props-4-U.com

e-mail: Shoboat@charter.net

All the best,

Ray

Meniscus
08-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks Ray. Have you worked with him before?

Raydee
08-26-2009, 08:07 PM
I have bought many props from Mark in the past. Sometimes he is just way to overloaded with orders and others times he has them done and out to you real fast. He does great work and has always taken care of me.

RayR
08-27-2009, 03:34 AM
Mark is very well known in the nitro world. I have used his services numerous times.

Warning, it isn't cheap and it isn't fast. But the quality is superb.

All the best,

Ray

Eyekandyboats
08-27-2009, 07:59 AM
dasboata.com... hands down the best.

Meniscus
08-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the input guys!

You know, it may be much faster to rob your propboxes for these fancy props ;) LMAO!

RayR
08-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Stealing one of my boats would garner a far less severe penalty than stealing from my prop box!

All the best,

Ray

Meniscus
08-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Stealing one of my boats would garner a far less severe penalty than stealing from my prop box!

All the best,

Ray

:laugh: Now where's that live satellite link...you're at work right? :tongue_smilie:
:roflol: