PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the airtronics m11-x

BILL OXIDEAN
07-27-2009, 09:36 PM
I walked out my door this evening and tripped over a box
when i saw it was from Global hobby, I struck a huge grin. Ripped open the box, and yes it was..

The New Airtronics M11-X!
The case looks virtually the same, but right off the bat, i noticed there's no module, and the antenna has been relocated.

Our new integrated 2.4 system is 3 times faster than our previous 2.4 system
Ok, i see a usb port on the side which means there's some sort of pc programabillity!

Our new receiver is TINY! very slim, trick looking unit.
For those who are familliar with the M11 and the outstanding performance of airtronics radios, the switch to 2.4 fhss-2 will not dissappoint you!

domwilson
07-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Nice looking radio. Is it expensive?

BILL OXIDEAN
07-27-2009, 11:02 PM
I was sent a memmo fro airtronics last week that there's a MASSIVE sale on all airtronics radios at hobbypeople.net and you can also get a good deal if you go through me as Airtronics has informed me:smile:

No, I won't sell you one out of my trunk, but you can order it direct from them on my behalf..

BILL OXIDEAN
07-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Here is an informative video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=det_bxrjYCo&feature=channel_page

teach
07-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Mr. Oxidean, not sure if you have any pull around Airtronics but if you could have them make the instructions for the features a little more suited for us dummies out there. I read the instructions end to end and still can't figure out a few things.

Maybe it's just to much stuff to absorb. I love my m11....just wish I knew how to use all the buttons LOL.

sailr
07-28-2009, 03:56 PM
I love airtronics radios. I have been using them in airplanes since the mid 70's. I have to say that among all the radios I've had, including JR, Futaba, Kraft, etc. etc. etc., the Airtronics is the ONLY one that has NEVER glitched or failed me in any way!

I have 2 of the 2.4ghz. Airtronics pistol style radios. Not the M-11, the cheaper one. Can't beat 'em for the price. Always amazes me though how expensive the receivers are! You can buy an 8 channel aircraft receiver for $10 less than the 3 ch boat receiver. Go figure!

BILL OXIDEAN
07-28-2009, 07:16 PM
If you type in m11x on youtube, youll see the demo.

Airtronics is now THE FASTEST SURFACE RADIO AVILABLE Our new fhss-3 technology is nuts!

I was sent an email from them explaining that it will take some getting used to the response speed..